• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blank cigar bands

Ok, apparently 3rd time is the charm. Just needed to press a little harder and it was nice and tight. I think these should work pretty well for anything the size of the PE or bigger, assuming they don't come loose in the humi. The montecarlo was just a little too thin.View attachment 54689
Good!

I figure they will work for all but the super small or super large ring gauge.

Ok... Last option, this one is a bit steep.
Real commercial custom cut bands (no glue)
On a whim I contacted a print shop that advertised making legit cigar bands, embossed, metal, foil, or whatever you want. Doesn't come cheap. Here's there response from an email.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022, 11:37 AM Bill Corcoran Jr <billjr@corcoranprinting.com> wrote:
Hi Steven - Chelsy is off this week, so I'm filling in for her.

Here is some pricing.

250 - $700 + onetime die charges $595
500 - $760 + onetime die charges $595
1000 - $850 + onetime die charges $595
2500 - $960 + onetime die charges $595
+ shipping

Let me know if you have any questions!

Bill Corcoran Jr.
Vice President, Corcoran Printing
570-822-1991
570-592-4268
billjr@corcoranprinting.com
www.corcoranprinting.com
641 North Pennsylvania Ave, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705

Schedule a Call with me!

I managed to track down Bob again and have been in contact. He’s going to check with them again as I’m sure the prices had to of increased in four years since we last spoke. I asked him to get me prices on 50 & 75 k blank labels. I’ll keep you posted.

Well it looks like I'm going to do this in the next 6 weeks. The same factory still will make them for us and Bob has already reached out to them. To make it worthwhile price-wise, I'm going to have to order 75,000 of them.

Well it looks like I'm going to do this in the next 6 weeks. The same factory still will make them for us and Bob has already reached out to them. To make it worthwhile price-wise, I'm going to have to order 75,000 of them.
I'm not sure that's enough for your collection.

I will throw in as well. Get us a price break down.

I'll get enough to make sure I never run out again. I'd recommend the rest of you do the same! 😂
Sort of like telling a newb to go ahead and buy a 150qt cooler, because they’re gonna need it, and they say, “nah, 20qt is all I need now!” We all know what happens next. ;)

I’m in for 1k if it’ll help. I’ll use em to replace the Garcia y Vega bands!

Floyd T

Depending on price I’ll help out. I’ll take between 1 and 2500 as needed to help

Any update on this? I could use some blank bands

I have been using the silverware ones that a bunch of us got. They've been ok for the most part.. especially over cellos. Considering how cheap they are for the quantity, I'm glad I have them handy.

I think it was Chad who posted the link earlier in this thread. Something to at least consider in the interim.