• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blank cigar bands

I can't find the right template. I've seen people frustrated over that and just making their own through trial and error (Avery won't work on HP & vice versa shit). Do you use a template and is it universal do you know?
For cigar purposes you don’t need a template unless you want to print the labels. Otherwise you can just use word mail. Google it they have YouTube videos in it

Mine will arrive today. In reading the reviews, they say they come in a pad like sticky notes. I don't think they can be cut in half but at the price, I'm okay.

Linky

I'm trying to figure out exactly what this means?

In the description "On either end of the band, self-sealing glue is present, providing a tight seal all the way around the napkin roll, making additional adhesion unnecessary."
I imagine there is adhesive on each end of the band but opposite sides, so the two adhesive areas would bind to each other when wrapped.

Ramistad used to do the GB years ago. I did some sleuthing and tracked him down to a Cannabis Dispensary he owns in Washington state. He was willing to do it provided I gave him something like $1,500. for a minimum of like 21,000 bands. My head started spinning when I thought about the up front expense and having to mail all those bands out. Plus I didn’t see that kind of interest on here for that many bands.
I have plenty, but maybe we could talk to him again. I'll bet we could find homes for them. Best bands I've ever seen. Just thinking out loud.

I imagine there is adhesive on each end of the band but opposite sides, so the two adhesive areas would bind to each other when wrapped.
I’m thinking the same. Lots of my office envelopes are like this. I appreciate it bc no more licking envelopes. I’d hate for a nasty Costanza envelope situation to arise.

I’ve been thinking about it since revisiting this thread. Money isn’t an issue, but my time and running a buy and shipping to everyone is.
I'd think counting and separating them would be the biggest part right? Do they come in any sort of grouping or just 25000 in one huge box? I'd be willing to help with the shipping and such but I am not going to count 25000 bands.

I just received these. They have sticky stuff on each end which is not all that sticky, but when you put them together they seem to stick very well.

They are stuck together like Post-it notes.

They remind me a lot of napkin bands from a restaurant. Imagine that!

Thanks Jeff (and Chad, brilliant idea), all I needed to see to go ahead and order. 👍

Screenshot_20220421-222648_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I just received these. They have sticky stuff on each end which is not all that sticky, but when you put them together they seem to stick very well.

They are stuck together like Post-it notes.

They remind me a lot of napkin bands from a restaurant. Imagine that!
Well... do they work worth a crap?