• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBD Hemp oil.

Hmm, I have to try hemp oil, too. I've been having trouble sleeping lately. But I know that almost all hemp products are excellent. My wife uses hemp oil on the ends of her hair, and she says it softens and moisturizes the ends of her hair. And I smoke hemp, and I can't say anything wrong about it either. With friends on the weekends, we buy some at healthcanal.com/coupon/cbdistillery-code and relax, joke, and get high. And we don't need any alcohol. I also get a discount as a regular customer there. What do you do for relaxation? Do you use marijuana?

Last edited:
Been growing for about 4 years now. The endocannabinoid system is amazing.
I make gummies and rubs.
it is absolutely amazing stuff.

I totally agree with you! My sleep has never been as strong as it is now. This is just salvation for me since I have been suffering from severe insomnia for many years, and nothing helps me. My friend suggested that I try smoking weed before going to bed to sleep better, but I didn't even think that it would be so useful for me. Lately, I've constantly been reading articles on topgrows and thinking about starting to grow marijuana on my own. Everything will be absolutely legal, and if it helps me so much, then I see no reason not to do it

Last edited:
I have been a fan of CBD stuff for sleep purposes forever. We lawyers have to live with the evils that we do on a daily basis. "How can you sleep at night after defending that creep?" - a literal question posed to me after a hearing. The answer, for me, is Gas brand gummies! Kentucky's Best CBD and 3Chi have their fans and they are ok, but Gas brand is the one I like the best.

I have been a fan of CBD stuff for sleep purposes forever. We lawyers have to live with the evils that we do on a daily basis. "How can you sleep at night after defending that creep?" - a literal question posed to me after a hearing. The answer, for me, is Gas brand gummies! Kentucky's Best CBD and 3Chi have their fans and they are ok, but Gas brand is the one I like the best.
3Chi's Comfortably Numb delta 8 gummies with CBN are a great sleep aid. Let 'em dissolve under your tongue for best results.

Was in the hemp business for a few years, primarily in the genetic end, I’m a huge fan of cbd, and some of the other cannabinoids. Problem is there’s sooo much underdosed & straight out bunk product on the market, many have tried it, but they got the crap stuff, and of course it didn’t work! I think I started in 2017, and my back pain has largely been non-existent. I usually take 2-5mg of THCA & 20-40 mg cbd @ bedtime, the thc is a turbocharger of sorts for cbd, they call it the entourage effect. THCA is the non-psychoactive form of THC. Even 2mg of delta 9 thc, combined w cbd, is benign when taken together, at bedtime, to me anyway.

You can get cbd in a isolate form that has no thc, but the most effective is the full spectrum, which has a tiny amount on thc, not enough to make you go eat 15 Krystal burgers, which I did after a ton of mex crap weed back in the early 80s

I work for a company that has quarterly random UA's because we do so much industrial work. Much as I wish I could partake, I have to keep my distance from any with THC.

The irony is we have been attending Cannabis conferences because we want them to hire us...

It’s the link that does it lol. If only we had a delta 8 expert on the forum to investigate the legitimacy of that link….

@modo22 😉
Ah, shite. I moused around for a ink, but missed it entirely. Good catch, Junior.

Has anyone done the deed yet?