• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Area Monthly Meetup

Doesn't look good for the herf tomorrow.
cool.gif

G'mornin gents. I am on the train to work and feeling like poop. So, I will not make the monthly herf for the first time since we started. Sorry guys. I'll see you next month if not earlier.

G'mornin gents. I am on the train to work and feeling like poop. So, I will not make the monthly herf for the first time since we started. Sorry guys. I'll see you next month if not earlier.

With the rain coming down in sheets, it doesn't look good for driving in all that traffic. Hope you get better soon Mac!
thumbs-up.gif

Hey any chance the next herf be between the Nov. 12th and the 17th? I'll be in town and would love to have a shot of burning one or two with the local denizens. :)

Best,

Joe

I am actually in Chi-town right now but it's an in and out gig.

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I'll see you in Schaumburg on Wednesday. No flu to hold me back this month. I'll also be meeting Joe (sirriusstogie) downtown Friday if anybody wants to party twice this week.

Rock, rock on!

Just a heads up, I will be coming Wednesday early, like 5, possibly closer to 4:30. I have friends coming into town that night and have to grab them by 7 at O'Hare, so it's one smoke and I'm out. Joe, Friday we'll be joined by my best friend Connor, who i actually think you met in '05 at the long island her where Rob gave out a box of WOAM.

Had a great time with Tuttle and Bernie. Sorry I had to cut out early guys, but it's always fun. Tuttle I wish your Packers good luck on their bye week.