• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - ALPHA DRAFT

Not a problem, Marc. We are back in business. First post has been updated. Up next are:

krautle87
bkcloud114
bchem
slcraiders
hojadepuro
davidr2340

Wilkey

Good morning gents, are we rolling? :whistling: Anyone, anyone? :whistling:

I think we'll wait for Krautle87 until 11:00 and then we go. He can make his pick when he comes online. Up next are:

bkcloud114
bchem
slcraiders
hojadepuro
davidr2340
denverdog
denverdog - starting the last round!

Wilkey

I'll give him another 10 minutes or so since bchem isn't on-line either......

Done. And for Bchem's 5th pick in the 56th slot: Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage Torpedo

First post has been updated. Up next are:

slcraiders
hojadepuro
davidr2340
denverdog

krautle87 can make his pick when he returns.

Wilkey

For hojadepuro: Cuesta Rey Centro Fino SunGrown Churchill #1

Next up are:

davidr2340
denverdog
davidr2340
hojadepuro - mystery stick
Slcraiders
Bchem - mystery stick
BkCloud114 - mystery stick
Krautle87 - mystery stick
Marcsheldon - mystery stick
Boogs34 - mystery stick
Satchmo - mystery stick
Bilder
Burnt Tongue

Wilkey

Once again I will knock out the next 4 picks...

#59 CAO eXtreme 4.5x50 (davidr2340)
#60 CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon Robusto for me
#61 Mystery Stick for me
#62 Mystery Stick (davidr2340)

This has been a blast! Wilkey you have truly outdone yourself. It took a great effort from you to keep this running smoothly and to manage all of the logistics - I thank you! :thumbs: :thumbs:

DDog,

Thanks for running off that series of picks! First post has been updated.

Denverdog Mystery Stick: Gurkha Ancient Warrior
davidr2340 Mystery Stick: Montecristo Robusto (NC)

The only picks left are:

slcraiders
bilder
krautle87

Burnt tongue gets the final stick by default.

All Mystery Sticks have been posted! Satchmo came up with the most unusual cigar of the entire draft. It is a coronas sized cigar from the early 1900's! I'll get the exact date but it was from before WWI. It looks in great condition. Wow!

Wilkey

A Perla Del Mar from the 1900s :thumbs: Wow. Whoever put that mystery stick in, I'd love to know so I can find out about it. If you want to remain annon, that is fine. Thanks alot gents, this was alot of fun. When I get enough time under my belt, I'd love to host another draft.

We learned from this one, and it will only be better. Maybe we could even bring Wilkey along on that one :thumbs:

C-Ya,

Jason

Huh, I would have sworn I'd posted here about 11ish, guess the post didn't go through.

Anyways, I suppose I'll reclaim my Camacho El Legend-ario off waivers. :laugh:

What's my mystery stick gonna be?

I just updated my profile since I did a ton of damage to my wishlist, including literally my 2 most desired cigars!

Thanks again to everyone who participated, especially Ginseng who ran this whole thing! It's been fantastic!

krautle87 and slcraiders,

You both chose the Camacho El Legendario Toro Maduro as your last pick. I was having trouble with CPass all morning so it's entirely possible that krautle87 lost his post. I always try to confirm that a post has gone up before leaving a thread.

However, we could not have known this so krautle's slot got bumped. He has since checked in and made his pick which was, unfortunately also picked by slcraiders a mere 5 minutes later.

So, my question is this:

Does either one of you want to give up the Camacho and make another pick? If not, then I will assign the cigar to one or the other.

Wilkey

Then I guess I will take the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Torpedo 6.25 x 52.

That leaves the 8-5-8 for BT and mystery sticks for the rest.