• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Another great night on the herf and for me a success because I’m not in the doghouse.

@kann I hope your doing okay man, I didn’t get on until after you had gone offline.

This is definitely the highlight of my week!!

Someone with photoshop skills needs to do something with this haha.
Bill it was a great pleasure meeting you tonight! Your a very interesting guy and amazing person from all of the stories I heard.

Attachments

• 0634BE98-43B4-40B4-902F-C62E68CC367A.jpeg
    0634BE98-43B4-40B4-902F-C62E68CC367A.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 2
As promised at our last video herf, here are a few reviews from Rob and Ken in Australia smoking a few of my cigars. There were a few more that I couldn’t find... These guys are funny, and give the best video cigar reviews 😊

As promised at our last video herf, here are a few reviews from Rob and Ken in Australia smoking a few of my cigars. There were a few more that I couldn’t find... These guys are funny, and give the best video cigar reviews 😊

Those were great Bill! Were these members of CP? Loved their reviews and it was very entertaining.

Very cool. Have you ever headed down there to meet with those guys?

I'm gonna try and get on early, around 7ish central time if I can, since its getting into low 50's and I have no heaters in the camper 😞