• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I got these from Heartfelt Beads. They used to carry 60 percent beads, and that’s what I used for years until they stopped carrying them, then I had to go with the 65 percent, and I just adjust the water I put on them to give me 58 to 60 percent... I actually can’t remember when the last time I had to put water on them... I am thinking the cigars I put in there each week, regulate it perfectly...
Cool thanks rh sheild has 60% beads not sure if i should get them or 58% Boveda packs.

I vote yes on beads and no on Boveda packs...
Just an opportunity for me to learn, here. Outside of long term cost savings with the beads, is it the stability they offer over boveda packs that you prefer or are There other reasons?

ETA: I was turned onto heartfelt beads by the v herf gang and that’s what I have in the humidor. But I have a 58% boveda in the dry box.

Just an opportunity for me to learn, here. Outside of long term cost savings with the beads, is it the stability they offer over boveda packs that you prefer or are There other reasons?

ETA: I was turned onto heartfelt beads by the v herf gang and that’s what I have in the humidor. But I have a 58% boveda in the dry box.
You are correct, the tremendous surface area of the beads, combined with the ease of upkeep, make beads the winner...

Beads last longer, regulate humidity better and you can recharge them easily. Both are easy to use, but the beads are just a better option, in the long run.

Reminder to everyone and bump for the new guys who are joining in droves (mostly from TX for some weird reason) (Insert the Full metal Jacket quote here) Anyway every Saturday starting at 8pm EST and typically going until midnight depending on how many 99 shots Brad asks for we do a Virtual Herf. This is VERY informal, anyone is welcome to drop in and say hello and stay for knowledge, fun, friendship, and 99 shots. The link is on the top banner of the forums and the room is ALWAYS open. We hit a record 15 people last week and we are hoping to keep it growing.

All you need is a phone, tablet, or computer, a glass with your favorite drink, a couple of cigars and lately a lot people have been doing on demand 99 shots . Link here - They are decent tasting but you must respect them as they are strong.

Please come and join us this weekend and keep the group growing.

Reminder to everyone and bump for the new guys who are joining in droves (mostly from TX for some weird reason) (Insert the Full metal Jacket quote here) Anyway every Saturday starting at 8pm EST and typically going until midnight depending on how many 99 shots Brad asks for we do a Virtual Herf. This is VERY informal, anyone is welcome to drop in and say hello and stay for knowledge, fun, friendship, and 99 shots. The link is on the top banner of the forums and the room is ALWAYS open. We hit a record 15 people last week and we are hoping to keep it growing.

All you need is a phone, tablet, or computer, a glass with your favorite drink, a couple of cigars and lately a lot people have been doing on demand 99 shots . Link here - They are decent tasting but you must respect them as they are strong.

Please come and join us this weekend and keep the group growing.
More than I can remember usually.

This sounds like a great idea. Considering most of my cigar smoking is just me in the backyard hiding from the wife and kids for a bit.

I just got the wife onboard with my cigar spending not sure how she would feel if I walked in with a 99 party bucket haha. Bourbon she’s familiar with.

Oh yeah and I’m the new guy not from Texas.