• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGARS THAT HAVE KICKED YOUR @&#36&#36!

Been smoking a Famous 3000 given to me by a BOTL from here on CP.

Been puffing away for an hour and a half now. Not sure if it is the cigar or the port I am drinking, but WOW! Got a massive buzz going on big time.

Not gonna do this combo again. I like to be in control of my senses, both for personal and spiritual reasons. This is a bit too much for my comfort level.

My first opus was an "A", and I had only been smoking cigars for a few weeks.

It was an experience.

A Psp 2 while sitting in a hot tub. I wasn't sure if I was sweating from the hot water or the smoke until I stood up, then sat right back down!

I just smoked a Camacho El Legendario immediately after smoking a Quintero Brevas and man oh man that thing was stout. One of the spiciest, most peppery cigars I have ever smoked!!

Brandon

For some reason a Rocky Patel Sun Grown kicked my ass, but maybe I was dehydrated to start. Wife got me some more of these in a RP sample pack for Christmas, so we'll see.

Also had a Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro (little 4" thing) that whooped up on me. I've got a natural waiting in my humi, though, so maybe that one will treat me a little better. ;)

---John Holmes...

PSP2, Damn strong smoke! Headspinning, nausea, headache, you name it, this cigar will do it! :laugh:

The La Flour Maduro Chissel hit me hard. I loved it so much i smoked another one the next day, it kicked my ass again. Once my BM gets them in again i think i will go back to it, but stop before i get sick, and go back to it later

DAYUM!!!!! I saw "Sam The Man's" name and thought he may have returned. :thumbs: Then I clicked the thread and it was from 2001. Oh well. For those of you not here back then, Sam was one of the "good" ones. :sign: :D

Floyd T. :sign:

I'll second the Famous Nic 3000. Hit me for a couple of reasons. It's a strong cigar to start, not extremely strong but still. I had a light lunch, and I smoked fast back then, and (IMO the main thing) I had a double robusto, which is almost 2 hours of smoking. I enjoyed it, stood up to get a soda, and sat back down real fast. Decided to just sit a breath for a few minutes....

The first Gol! I had, similar experience. I learned to have at least something in my stomach though, and smoke these nicuraguan maddies slow.

Oh... forgot the Avo 80th Anniversary. ugh... that one made everyone have to take a massive dookie afterwards. Light headed, stomach hurt... not a good smoke. Had about an inch of good flavor in the middle, but then kicked your ass on the finish!

I think they call it a Power Ranger for a reason. Courtesy of Shooter. Thanks Man.

First Opus was a bad experience, close to getting sick, everything spinning. I started out the smoke while driving and had to pull over for a while and get something to drink.

Oh... forgot the Avo 80th Anniversary. ugh... that one made everyone have to take a massive dookie afterwards. Light headed, stomach hurt... not a good smoke. Had about an inch of good flavor in the middle, but then kicked your ass on the finish!

Damn....I had one last night, and I thought it was kinda weak all around. Not a bad smoke, but I'm glad I got it as a gift.

LFS Factory Press nearly put me on my ass.

The Chisel and Power Ranger had nothing on this bad boy :0

I'll second that! Last night I smoked a PAM "A" that had me goin'. The VSG Wizard is another.
At 58x6in, it is a cigar feast! :thumbs:

I think you mean LFD. That is the only cigar that ever turned me green. I really liked it but it was way too much of a good thing. I don't think that stick needs to be any bigger than a robusto.