• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGARS THAT HAVE KICKED YOUR @&#36&#36!

I'll fess up :p The first cuban purchase and also the first one I ever smoked was a Diplo #2. Cold sweats and weak knees. :0

Tony Bones said:
SFG75 said:
Hoya de Nicaragua. This thing made the Onyx Reserve look like a wimp. My head spun like it never has before. I even got motion sickness lying down! Good God! I have never prayed for death before so earnestly in my entire life! I think God is trying to tell me something about strong cigars. "Stop, or thou shalt puke!"
I'm with ya' brother. Those things are just gnarly. You should read my review to see just how gnarly I think they are :)
TFF :p

After smoking a few I noticed more hair on my chest. :(

Now that I've finished my first box I look like a grizzly bear :p

Oliva "O" Maduro put a hurt on me but damn it was good :thumbs:

the chisel from lfd dbl ligero maduro absolutely turned my world upside down.

cigah_smoka said:
I smoked a RyJ Churchill (ISOM) when I first started smoking six years ago and it kickes my A$$! That was a strong cigar!! I love them now! They're right up my full-bodied alley! :love:
Really? I've always found the RyJ's to be rather mild... isn't that a trademark of that brand?
Yeah i have a box from 98 sitting in my locker right now.. mild-medium is even pushing it IMO

no a joya de nicaragua the little one(i forget the name) is a powerful one

Sam, when the first batch of VSG's came out, they were STRONG. The last couple I had were not as strong. To make sure it was not me, I pulled out a belicoso that was from when they first came out. BAM! The newer editions have been toned down in the strength department. IMHO.<p>The new Bolivar Fuertes will give you a kick, but I think it's because they have not been aged that long. The older they get the roughness seems to smooth out. Still a strong smoke.

I was wondering about this... the first VSG I had, I smoked on a empty stomach and it almost caused me to hurl. None of the VSGs I've had since then has even come close.

Two cigars have sent me for a loop. One was the JdN Antano, and the other was a Comancho Corojo on an empty stomach. That was my own fault, I didn't realize these little buggers packed a punch like that!!

CAO MX2 knocked me down. Had to do the honey/sugar trick and I still couldn't drive for 2 hours. HOLY. CRAP. DUDE.

LFD Double Ligero Lancero had me tappin' out early.

I just smoked my first cuban montecristo #2......whooped my ass and was spinning for an hour.

The two that have done the most damage for me have been:

Castle Hall Chruchill

RyJ Cazadore

Both gave me a pretty good ride.

I only smoke 1 or 2 cigars a week so most give me a good buzz.The one that really kicked my ass lately was a PSP2 from 05.Sat my self down on the back deck and washed it down with some JW-BLACK.About 2/3 of the way into it I tried to stand up.Man I was wrecked.I still have 6 left hoping to survive all of them :)

The one cigar that really did me in was a Punch cigar in the Churchill size. I don't remember which of the Punch line it was. I do know that I got it at the local B&M as a single. I also know I have not purchased a Punch since!

JDN Antano Grand Consul was the last one that made sit down for a few hours. Before that RP Sun Grown on an empty stomach hit me pretty hard

I smoked a LFD Chisel on an empty stomach yesterday that gave me a nice pleasant little buzz, and had a Maduro Chiselito that didnt feel as strong but made me a bit drowsy after I was done with it. French inhaling* enhanced the kick on both of them.

My very first VSG gave me a nice steady Copenhagen-like buzz that I havn't had since that first one. Probobly since it was an Illusion and I havn't had one in quite a while. :(

(*Or "freedom inhaling" as I like to call it. :sign: )

Opus #5 does it to me every time but my dumbass keeps smoking them. The Chisel does it too.