• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGARS THAT HAVE KICKED YOUR @&#36&#36!

My very first VSG Belicoso #1 back in '99. I still remember it fondly, it was cigar nirvana for me at the time.

I have been kicked in the head by the Opus a few times. I actually smoked a Gurkha Cognac which I thought tasted light but I had to lay down after it. I usually catch a buzz off of Old World Reserves but nothing as extreme as the Opus.

My very first Cohiba esplendido knocked my d!ck in the dirt as it were...

Cusano 18 robusto - sends me for a loop - I gave one to my golfing buddy, he was seeing 2 balls when putting :D

I remember when I was pretty much completely new to cigars, I smoked an Anejo #77. I felt dizzy and sick because it was so strong. My friend smoked the rest. But even then, when I knew nothing about cigars, I could tell that this was something special :) It was so tight, but the draw was perfect with huge amounts of creamy smoke. Since then I haven't smoked anything that has kicked my a**.

I haven't smoked it yet. But I'm lookn'

Doc.

El Legend Ario by Camacho. its a 6x60 beast, and I felt a slight tinge of nausea after getting down to the last 1 and a half inch. felt better after eating.

Cusano 18? I'll have to re-visit that one. I enjoyed it so it will be a labor of love.

The most recent was a Opus X Fuente Fuente Corona from 2005. That little cigar packed a wallop and was delicioso!

In the past:

Litto Gomez Americano
The Edge (1st release)
I know there were more! Perhaps the lack of oxygen causes memory lapse? :laugh:

Oh Yeah! There were a couple Camachos that did me good.

Perdomo Cameroon E, only one so far to make me hurl. The Avo No.2 Maddy made me dizzy one night though.

For me it was my first Opus X Power Ranger.
It really kicked my ass.

I loved the cigar. It tasted great and the construction was perfect.
I smoked till there was only an inch left before I realized I was in trouble.
When I stood up I go so dizzy I almost fell over. I had the sweats and felt like throwing up.
I had to lay down for almost an hour before I felt better.

It was a real eye opener about smoking a strong cigar on an empty stomach.

For me it's anything Tatuaje. Full or empty stomach they hammer me. Opus xXx got me once too.

Thing is other cigars that people list here as strong don't bother me at all. It might have more to do with personal chemistry than just which cigar brand gives you a buzz.

Cusano 18? I'll have to re-visit that one. I enjoyed it so it will be a labor of love.

The most recent was a Opus X Fuente Fuente Corona from 2005. That little cigar packed a wallop and was delicioso!

In the past:

Litto Gomez Americano
The Edge (1st release)
I know there were more! Perhaps the lack of oxygen causes memory lapse? :laugh:

I second the Edge, i felt really bad after that one. The FF OpusX I had made me fill a bit lightheaded and I layed down on the couch at the cottage, but it didn't make me feel sick like the RP Edge maduro.

X3 on the Edge as well as a Camacho Liberty. I haven't felt that high and crappy since college but that's another story. :D

I was in the local smoke shop the other day buying some havannah honey's and noticed some odball cigars of various selection in a don diego box mixed up with them and ask the owner how much and he said the price is on the box! I told him I was referring to the unbanded oddballs in that same box and he said he didnt know, I offered him a buck for one. I took it home and started comparing it to my collection and I found its twin -a punch gran puro. whether it WAS a punch I dont know but thiss cigar was smooth spicy earthy and I couldnt believe I got it for a dollar. Then it happened I swear I was high, I had to put it out I almost nubbed it i was feeling tipsy and had to go in the house and sit down. my wife said my eyes were blood shot. I have no idea what that cigar was but I want another and the guy is all out. BEST DOLLAR SMOKE IVE HAD SO FAR.

Hey i got an idea for a contest: everyone send me something that you think will kick my ass like that one and I will send the winner a few cigars.

o2thd

I have no idea what that cigar was but I want another and the guy is all out. BEST DOLLAR SMOKE IVE HAD SO FAR.

o2thd

See, there's the part of this that I don't get. The last thing that I want is to feel the way I do when I'm Nico-Bombed. But then there are folks like you and other have posted to this thread that they loved it and want more.

Not that anything is wrong with that but it's beyond me to comprehend.