• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: When will the kidney stone pass?

6/20, 6:30 AM PDT....

If I win, keep the cigars...I want the stone :laugh: It's picture will be my new avatar!

Sorry Man. The doc told me that it is equivalent to giving birth. I will say 6/19 @ 0730

I have to ask... Aren't you nervous every time you urinate wondering if it's going to make its way out? Good luck with that, hope it's not too painful.

June 30 1:23 PM

I have to ask... Aren't you nervous every time you urinate wondering if it's going to make its way out? Good luck with that, hope it's not too painful.

June 30 1:23 PM
Interestingly enough, the majority of the pain is when the stone gets stuck and causes the muscles in the ureter to spasm and urine to back up into the kidney. The last stone i passed was 2mm and i barely felt it when it came out. This one is 4mm. Thankfully I haven't had any major pain yet, just a lot of discomfort.

But yes, every time I go to the bathroom I'm worried something will happen, it's starting to make me really nervous. :D

My guess is today 6/12 at 9:09 pm. E just get a vacuum and handle that bastard

June 14th, 10:30 AM your time...thanks for...errr...I just hope it isn't that painful!!!

Best contest ever.....for everyone except elitlle :0 .

6- 18 9:30 the doctors appointment!

Condolences, hang in there...or is that get out of there :( ......whatever.

BTW love the new sig TPC

PJ

I'm thinking tomorrow 6/13 during the TESB Herf at Isreals, around 7pm.

Great way to keep a positive spin on a situation!

I'll go with June 17 at 3:00pm (your time).

:thumbs:

I talked to the urologist today. He said we have to wait 1 more week to see if it passes, as it's about 2/3 of the way there. If it doesn't pass i will have to go in the following week for the ultrasonic wave thing or also a possibility is the ureterscope thing (basically they rotoroot it out with a giant tube tipped with a laser...)

Praying it won't be the second option!