• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2020 Season

Who's Blood Thirsty OJs?

Was all excited about Chubb until I realized you have Hunt!

Brian's @MNBrian and my matchup was alot like that Falcons Cowboys game! I think when Sunday started I had a 80% chance to win! Amazing comeback!!

Hey how do I fill these empty spots?
When I try to pick up a player it doesn’t let me without dropping someone.
87C6371B-9920-4D49-9B73-0FB7BD71459B.png

@Tall Paul You don't have any empty BN spots. We only have 7 BN spots and 4 IR spots. Not sure why it is showing that way on the app, but TARCIM has some IR players, so that maybe why its showing like that. Right now you have 7 bench players, so you are full.

@Tall Paul You don't have any empty BN spots. We only have 7 BN spots and 4 IR spots. Not sure why it is showing that way on the app, but TARCIM has some IR players, so that maybe why its showing like that. Right now you have 7 bench players, so you are full.
Thank you

Holy shit, injuries are killing me. One league I had Adams and Chark both injured on the bench, so started D Johnson and Gage, who both proceed to get hurt. Not feeling optimistic of Golladay making it through the game as my only receiver left on that team.