• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2021 Season

Crazy how much better Dak has been in a different league I have him in than in this one. Point per completion makes a huge difference.

Crazy how much better Dak has been in a different league I have him in than in this one. Point per completion makes a huge difference.
Yea, kind of like PPR vs. standard leagues with the other positions.
But I am curious what you are looking at. In a more QB standard league he is QB11, but in our league here he is QB9...?

Yea, kind of like PPR vs. standard leagues with the other positions.
But I am curious what you are looking at. In a more QB standard league he is QB11, but in our league here he is QB9...?
Wow I would not have guessed that, I guess the yardage is down with the attempts more than I realized too. Maybe the point differential is what seems more drastic, but that could all be in my head too.

I was banking on their defense being terrible again and then being in a bunch of shootouts. He's been really good in really football, but meh for fantasy. Hopefully when they play some better teams the defense will get exposed.

I keep looking at my team and thinking it's good. Looks like AJ Brown isn't going to be what I thought, for some reason the Loins won't throw the ball to their best only pass catcher, and I pick the wrong D every week somehow.