• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2021 Season

Are there only 2 teams that are officially out at this point? Crazy how close everything is.

Are there only 2 teams that are officially out at this point? Crazy how close everything is.
Have not done the math, but yes, I think that is correct. Alot will be decided the last two weeks of the regular season!! I am not very confident in making it, first time missing the playoffs since 2016 😭 🤦‍♂️😤

Have not done the math, but yes, I think that is correct. Alot will be decided the last two weeks of the regular season!! I am not very confident in making it, first time missing the playoffs since 2016 😭 🤦‍♂️😤
Injuries are catching up to me. Hoping I don't fall apart, but not feeling confident.

I'm not an FF player so I don't know anything about it.

Do you get points for picking the Cowboys to win like all the sports media outlets do every year?

And do you lose points when the Cowboys take their annual dive?

What a weird game last night! Cowboys won but Taysom didn’t look half bad! At the end he didn’t look half good either, lol.

What a weird game last night! Cowboys won but Taysom didn’t look half bad! At the end he didn’t look half good either, lol.
He can run, obviously, but he might throw even worse than Hurts.

Last week before playoffs start boys....Alot to decide this week still!!
Top 4 spots still have a chance to earn week 15 bye ANNNND the final playoff spot is still up for grabs (see @CgarDan , I told you you still have a shot!) Dan has won 3 straight and I have lost 3 straight, leaving that final 6th spot up for grabs between Dan, myself, and @Golfanatic. Congrats to everyone already in and good luck to the rest of us! Thanks for playing again this year guys, it has been fun. Here are our current standings before the pivotal week 14 games:

CP2 standings week 14.PNG