• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Merchandise Now Available

I was saving to place a larger order.. But I ordered one as a show of good faith. I say this with tons of respect for you and the community. It hasn’t even been a week, yet. Don’t rule out the community’s support too quickly. This still needs to circulate. Orders will surely come.

I would love to get a hat if/when they become available. (The shirt sizing doesn't work for me, but it's all good since I don't wear t-shirts :).)

A bunch of you were asking for some additional items. I am still working on hats but I have added both the Text Logo and Full Girl Logo Hoodies to the website. I know there weather is not that cool yet but it will get there soon :)

cigarpass_hoodie_girl_sand.pngcigarpass_hoodie_text_sand.png

They are both also available in Sand or Military Green.

Thanks everyone for being patient while I work through the new merch.

Dave

Last edited:
I was saving to place a larger order.. But I ordered one as a show of good faith. I say this with tons of respect for you and the community. It hasn’t even been a week, yet. Don’t rule out the community’s support too quickly. This still needs to circulate. Orders will surely come.
Same! I just saw this thread for the first time yesterday and ordered a few items.

A bunch of you were asking for some additional items. I am still working on hats but I have added both the Text Logo and Full Girl Logo Hoodies to the website. I know there weather is not that cool yet but it will get there soon :)

View attachment 59690View attachment 59691

They are both also available in Sand or Military Green.

Thanks everyone for being patient while I work through the new merch.

Dave
Hey Dave!
When are these supposed to ship? I placed my order the 24th August and got an email confirmation, but haven’t seen anything since. I’m used to getting my orders fairly quickly from you.

I number of you have asked for a status on shipping. I am still waiting for some of the supplies to come in. The turnout on this was not what we hoped and I had to wait to order some of the stuff as I had no idea how much to order for the various transfers. We only got about 10 orders total, and I had to adjust the order on the supplies.

I am hoping to be able to ship all orders by early next week.

Dave

I number of you have asked for a status on shipping. I am still waiting for some of the supplies to come in. The turnout on this was not what we hoped and I had to wait to order some of the stuff as I had no idea how much to order for the various transfers. We only got about 10 orders total, and I had to adjust the order on the supplies.

I am hoping to be able to ship all orders by early next week.

Dave
That is disappointing. Only ten orders? Wow!

Is there going to be a V-neck shirt? ( please ). That I would do.

Quite disappointing indeed.

For anyone who's willing to provide feedback, what exactly can we do different?

Quite disappointing indeed.

For anyone who's willing to provide feedback, what exactly can we do different?
For me personally I would love to see the Cigar P Ass logo only on the front of tshirts like on the hoodie minus the .com The .com isn’t a deal breaker for me but the design would be cleaner without it. IMO

For me personally I would love to see the Cigar P Ass logo only on the front of tshirts like on the hoodie minus the .com The .com isn’t a deal breaker for me but the design would be cleaner without it. IMO
I agree. I ordered one with the .com but if it were an option without, I would have gone for that.

Speaking frankly, I'm just not a big fan of the design elements. I dig the girl logo, but not sure I want a huge version of it on my back. Perhaps a small logo on the breast or dead center on the chest? The word font seems basic and could use some flare. I understand keeping the CP branding consistent across the mediums, but I think there's fun to be had with graphic design that's not being taken advantage of.

I'm not a graphic designer, so only so much I can accomplish on my computer. If I get the time to come up with some ideas, I'll post them here. Also, it looks like there's only two color options available currently. Would there by additional color options in the future? How about knit cap/beanie with an embroidered CP or girl logo? Baseball cap? I'm a sucker for cotton thermal longsleeves.

I was apparently the first person to order, the shipping caught me off guard. I get it’s experience to ship so I would have bought more stuff if there was more options. Hat, coffee mug, sweatshirt (wasn’t an option when I bought) to offset and spread around the shipping. If I remember correctly it was just over $40 shipped for the T-shirt. I get it’s a fund raiser for the boards and that’s why I bought it. But with other options it I would have spent more to make everything a little cheaper. At the same time I get you can’t just make a bunch of stuff and hope it sells

I was apparently the first person to order, the shipping caught me off guard. I get it’s experience to ship so I would have bought more stuff if there was more options. Hat, coffee mug, sweatshirt (wasn’t an option when I bought) to offset and spread around the shipping. If I remember correctly it was just over $40 shipped for the T-shirt. I get it’s a fund raiser for the boards and that’s why I bought it. But with other options it I would have spent more to make everything a little cheaper. At the same time I get you can’t just make a bunch of stuff and hope it sells

That's understandable, and I appreciate the feedback.

I completely understand. Unfortunately the cost of producing shirts in small quantities is not cheap, and of course there's postage.

I'll certainly look into ways we can put our logo on other merch with lower costs. At the moment, the shirts are all that I can offer, however again will look into other items.

Thanks everyone,
Rod