• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Merchandise Now Available

I completely understand. Unfortunately the cost of producing shirts in small quantities is not cheap, and of course there's postage.

I'll certainly look into ways we can put our logo on other merch with lower costs. At the moment, the shirts are all that I can offer, however again will look into other items.

Thanks everyone,
Rod
Nothing to apologize for, I fully intend on getting one once my wife's practice is up and running, just isn't in the budget until then.

I do really like the one without the girl. Looks great just how it is and I will buy one eventually as well

It's a shame we can't support our home away from home! I would have thought we could have generated more than 10 orders.

I bought a shirt, but would definitely be interested (but not automatically committed with this comment) in caps or a beanie hat for winter, if I like the design. I am not a big hat wearer, but I dig distressed baseball caps.

I completely understand. Unfortunately the cost of producing shirts in small quantities is not cheap, and of course there's postage.
Thanks everyone,
Rod
This is it. Unfortunately, we have thirty “active” residents(for sake of argument) on the board. Of those, you prolly have 20 different opinions on what to offer. Then, of the twenty, another 15 opinions on what size/color/design/type of item.

I love the effort and ideas. I just think if we set our expectations at what is “real”, we’ll feel much better at the end of the day. Ain’t no retailer offering discounts on single items(except Amazon) so we’re in a spot.

This is no slight on CP, StogieWear, or even Ron. It is what it is. I love this place and appreciate the opportunity to hang my hat here. I just don’t want it to appear that we don’t appreciate the effort.

Go back to smoking. I’m going back on mute.

Floyd T

I was apparently the first person to order, the shipping caught me off guard. I get it’s experience to ship so I would have bought more stuff if there was more options. Hat, coffee mug, sweatshirt (wasn’t an option when I bought) to offset and spread around the shipping. If I remember correctly it was just over $40 shipped for the T-shirt. I get it’s a fund raiser for the boards and that’s why I bought it. But with other options it I would have spent more to make everything a little cheaper. At the same time I get you can’t just make a bunch of stuff and hope it sells
Chad,
For an order of 1 or 2 shirts, it is hard to offer free shipping, but I offer free shipping on any order over $100. That is a large enough order that the free shipping is worth it to include.
I should have gotten the hoodie up there with the shirts but we were trying to get something up as soon as we could.

Dave

I apologize to everyone that ordered merchandise for the delay. I finally got the shirts in (they were delayed in shipment). I will be pressing the shirts and shipping over the next couple of days and get all the orders shipped.

Dave

Dave and Rod, received my shirts today. Great job on the shirt quality and printing! Many thanks.
Yes! Thanks guys! Love my Hoodie!

Also Dave, I love the shirts you used for this batch of shirts you sell. Those Bella+Canvas shirts feel super comfortable compared to the Gildan ones. Those are a little more rigid and not as soft on the skin.

Yes! Thanks guys! Love my Hoodie!

Also Dave, I love the shirts you used for this batch of shirts you sell. Those Bella+Canvas shirts feel super comfortable compared to the Gildan ones. Those are a little more rigid and not as soft on the skin.
Yes definitely. I learned as I went along. They are definitely much softer and nicer. I use them for all new items now, the Gildan I am only using until I don't have any more stock.
I really like the Bella hoodies too but they are over twice the price of Gildan, so I am trying to figure out how I cna do those without raising the price :)

Dave

Received my t-shirt and sweatshirt last night Both look amazing!! I am actually wearing both. Well I had to take the sweatshirt off because it was warm. The sweatshirt is awesome, very very soft and comfortable. I highly recommend you guys pull the trigger on the sweatshirt.
CP Sweatshirt.jpg

Received my t-shirt and sweatshirt last night Both look amazing!! I am actually wearing both. Well I had to take the sweatshirt off because it was warm. The sweatshirt is awesome, very very soft and comfortable. I highly recommend you guys pull the trigger on the sweatshirt.
View attachment 61268
@CBoukal Chad, is that two toilet brushes behind you, or one poker(for the tough ones) and one brush(for the clean up afterwards)? Just curious. :cool: 🥃 Oh yea, the sweatshirt looks good.

Floyd T

@CBoukal Chad, is that two toilet brushes behind you, or one poker(for the tough ones) and one brush(for the clean up afterwards)? Just curious. :cool: 🥃 Oh yea, the sweatshirt looks good.

Floyd T
It's a "kit" The first one is a toilet brush, the other is a plunger.