• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Lord Day 2009

I will be coming up. I'm hoping to bring someone other than my wife along (she isn't really keen on a glorious week-end of drinking and smoking). I will definitely be in town on Friday afternoon/evening and am hoping to meet with you guys then, and if things go well at work I may pull off leaving on Thursday. Where are people staying Friday night? If possible I'd like to be close so I don't have to walk too far after drinking.

[quote name='sack' post='839195' date='Mar 26 2009, 07:33 AM']I'm coming with about five locals with, plenty of different beers to share. When do they send out the Golden Tickets, or do you just take your printed receipt?[/quote]

They are sorting through all of the golden ticket purchases by hand to ensure no cheaters so it is taking some time. They are planning to mail the tickets soon.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='839198' date='Mar 26 2009, 07:47 AM']I will be coming up. I'm hoping to bring someone other than my wife along (she isn't really keen on a glorious week-end of drinking and smoking). I will definitely be in town on Friday afternoon/evening and am hoping to meet with you guys then, and if things go well at work I may pull off leaving on Thursday. Where are people staying Friday night? If possible I'd like to be close so I don't have to walk too far after drinking.[/quote]

We are staying at the Hampton Inn in Munster. It is within walking distance of FFF. We will be in town Friday night so lets plan to meet up for a pre-DLD celebration. :thumbs:

I'm coming with about five locals with, plenty of different beers to share. When do they send out the Golden Tickets, or do you just take your printed receipt?

Are you including me as one of those locals??

Ok guys/girl, I'm gettin' pumped up for this!!!

Any requests for beer at this point? We should probably post them up here so we can organize a sick tasting/sampling with eachother! This is what I can bring.

Have:
4-packs of Rubaeus & Breakfast Stout
6-packs of Two Hearted & HopSlam
6-packs of Stone IPA & Ruination IPA
4-packs of Bourbon County Stout & Imperial IPA
Mikkeller Black & Beer Geek Brunch Weasel & Beer Geek Breakfast
Dogfish Head 120 & World Wide Stout
Three Floyds Broodoo, Behemoth, Black Sun Stout, Dreadnaught

*Also, I can go to Rock Bottom in Orland Park, we can grab a growler of their Barrel Aged Naughty Scot, or some of their beers from Lombard's imperials/barrel-aged goodness selection.

Wants:
RR Blind Pig, The Younger, The Elder, Consecration or any other sours...any Russian River goodness!! :thumbs:
Alesmith Speedway Stout or Barrel Aged SS, YuleSmith Summer & Winter, IPA
Surly Darkness
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
Troegs Nectar Nugget
Oskar Blues Ten FIDY
Narke Kaggen Stormaktsporteris...yea right! :sign:
LaConner IPA (Bottleworks)...yea right! :sign: :sign:

Let's get this thing rollin'! :thumbs:

I'm working on getting some Abita Andygator to bring. I can also bring other Lazy Magnolia, Abita or Yazoo brews. These are the only local things down here. You guys have access to better stuff although I think Andygator is great.

I have a lead on some Golden Tickets so if you missed out get in touch with me for details. :thumbs:

Saw a post on BA that Liz is ready to ship the tickets... I guess the next few days will tell.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DSCF0833.jpg

Guess it'll take a bit longer to get to MS. I'll be on the look out though, or rather calling home around mail time to see if it came.

Seeing what they look like makes waiting that much more difficult. :love: