• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 2

Package arrived safe and sound and looks like all the inventory is present and accounted for. Since this is my first pass, I briefly consulted Wyatt to make sure I wasn't too far out of bounds but we saw how that went in earlier threads :rolleyes:.
T: [#2] Por Larrañaga Petite Corona (MLO FEB 12)
P: Montecristo #4 (TUP JAN 14)

T: [#35] Partagas Serie D Especial EL 2010
P: La Flor De Cano Grandioso RE Asia Pacifico 2013 (ROL JUL 13)

T: [#31] Montecristo Edmundo 2014
P: Bolivar Belicoso Fino 2013 (MUR SEP 13)

T: [#16] Juan López Short Torpedo Edición Regional Caribe 2008 (RBT OCT 08)
P: Bolivar Petite Belicoso Fino Edicion Limitada 2009

I have some RJ Wide Churchill, HU Royal Robusto, HDM epicure #2, and San Cristobal Del La Habana La Punta if better replacements but I tried not to double up.

Please provide feedback and let me know if you all think I'm within the standard. No hard feelings if not...I can adjust fire if necessary. My true purpose is to not gain out of this pass but just try something different. Thanks, Clint.
I think they look good :)

My slack ass just updated the list from Wyatt....

Clint yours look really good like the others have stated. Great job. If you are all set Ill update the list again.

Thanks for playing!
Paul

My slack ass just updated the list from Wyatt....

Clint yours look really good like the others have stated. Great job. If you are all set Ill update the list again.

Thanks for playing!
Paul
I'm all set Paul and thanks everyone for the comments. Shoot me the addy of the next person and I will have in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks again for the invite.

Package has been shipped to Chad and should arrive Monday...9505513404086100288586.

Chad, if you don't mind I will message you the manufacturer code of the BBF EL '09. Wyatt and I did a box split with Tom so I don't have it currently.

Thanks again Paul for the invite.

Paul & all, since I am on deck and after what I learned last week, I need to withdraw from this pass. I really don't want to but feel that I would not be able to give it my full attention and don't want to hold it up or botch it.

Hopefully, this is the correct way of doing this. If not, I apologize in advance.

Thank you Paul for putting this together and including me. Sorry, if this is a hassle.

Received and in good shape.. This. Newbie will start putting together me p/t and everyone can help soon :)

Okay I am going to preface this post with the premise that this is my first pass. I was going to lean on Paul to help me when we started this but I think his life is pretty busy right now so I am going to use you guys instead. I used a source that I have bought from before to price everything before making this so hopefully they don't mark up some things more than others compared to other sites that people use. I would appreciate honest input on these and you won't hurt my feelings in any way if these are all off base at all. Two of my puts are from a sampler that I talked to Paul about prior to joining and he confirmed everything is good with them and one is from Wkoti and aside from him being well... him I would hope that will hold as a credible source.

T - [#6] La Gloria Cubana Medaille d’Or No.4 (ULA MAR 14)
P - Ramon Allones Specially selected (MUR SEP 12)

T - [#12] Por Larranaga Monte-Carlo (EML JUN 15)
P - Bolivar Petit Corona (MUR JUN 12)

T - [#31] Bolivar Belicoso Fino 2013 (MUR SEP 13)
P - Hoyo Epicure No.2 (Sampler confirmed source with Paul)

T - [#26] H.Upmann Half Coronas (UPE ABR 13)
P - Romeo y Julieta Petit Coronas (Sampler confirmed source with Paul)

T - [#9] Partagas Milli Fleurs (SAB JUN 12)
P - Romeo Y Julieta Coronitas En Cedro (Received 5-12 from Wkoti)

I honestly don't even want to click "Post Reply" but here goes nothing.

Okay I am going to preface this post with the premise that this is my first pass. I was going to lean on Paul to help me when we started this but I think his life is pretty busy right now so I am going to use you guys instead. I used a source that I have bought from before to price everything before making this so hopefully they don't mark up some things more than others compared to other sites that people use. I would appreciate honest input on these and you won't hurt my feelings in any way if these are all off base at all. Two of my puts are from a sampler that I talked to Paul about prior to joining and he confirmed everything is good with them and one is from Wkoti and aside from him being well... him I would hope that will hold as a credible source.

Yet you did anyways. Let the vultures attack! Ok, I'll start. First of all...they look good :)

I read through them and didn't even bother doing any further research. Based on what I know about each of these....their cost, availability, year, and so on. I don't think I need to do any research.

They all look good to me.

Looks good to me from just what I can see...nice job.

Paul & all, since I am on deck and after what I learned last week, I need to withdraw from this pass. I really don't want to but feel that I would not be able to give it my full attention and don't want to hold it up or botch it.

Let us know if you need anything and hope everything turns out well .

Chad, these look good except this one:

I really don't trust Paul as a source.:D

Haha, JK brother and nice job. Get a hold of the next person down the line to see if they are ready to receive.

LOL Paul wasn't "THE" source he just confirmed mine. All this stuff smells like grape I heard.

I will reach out to the next person and get this flying.

Last edited: