• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your Feet Wet part III (Newbie Pass)

I'd love to join but I don't qualify. I was in the Cigars 101 Newbie Pass 2.

Good luck and have fun with this one.

would love to participate, but I'm after the cutoff date... perhaps next time ;)

As a vet of the Get Your Feet Wet Pass #1, I also highly recommend joining this pass. Learned a lot from that pass and picked up some nice smokes. Enjoy!

I would love to get involved if you'll have.
Thanks for the opportunity.
Tom

Tom

Brian, this is a guy that you would want in your pass. Standup, good communication, all my transactions with him have been 100% PERFECT. Fwiw, I just think Tom is the definition of how a new guy gets his rep on here.

Brian, this is a guy that you would want in your pass. Standup, good communication, all my transactions with him have been 100% PERFECT. Fwiw, I just think Tom is the definition of how a new guy gets his rep on here.

And with boobies right? :whistling:

It’s easy to go that extra mile when you know you are in good company. Thanks for the comments Jonathan…

Tom

I love you....You love me....where a happy family....with a great big hug and a well you know :) JK Jonathan :).

Jim

would love to participate and get my feet wet

As of the 11th I will be here long enough for a pass I would love to Join rp

Oh! Oh! Can I play? I hear these passes are pretty cool!!!

I love you....You love me....where a happy family....with a great big hug and a well you know :) JK Jonathan :).

Jim

:laugh: :laugh: BTW Jimmy, I want that weapon in your avatar. Just to shoot it! :D

Who are you?

I'm not even sure anymore Jonesy...

Just picked it up a few weeks ago :). It is indeed a very nice weopon. I am pretty new to the firearm stuff, but I did the research and talk alot with markmarksman who found it for a smokin deal.

Jim

Jim

:laugh: :laugh: BTW Jimmy, I want that weapon in your avatar. Just to shoot it! :D

:rolleyes: I think you would really like this one Jonathan. IMO the entire line of S&W M&P's are of over the top quality.
Who are you?

I'm not even sure anymore Jonesy...

Just picked it up a few weeks ago :). It is indeed a very nice weopon. I am pretty new to the firearm stuff, but I did the research and talk alot with markmarksman who found it for a smokin deal.

Jim

Good thing we got it when we did, no telling whats going to happen with the new prez in office.

Brian, I would love to play along on this pass.

Mark

Just to help you out so far Jonsey, here's the list of us that would like to be part of your pass.
In post order:
1)northernmoris
2)miamipadronsmoker
3)Sweetrice80
4)SPIVY
5)Gawl
6)qballizhere
7)NASTY
8)Jimmyhaze
9)pembroke3355
10)cajunblaze
11)JoseGonzalez
12)Gregg
13)JLAudio
14)FRANCO593
15)JonDot
16)thinde
17)MOBIG
18)Petthefish
19)Flatsix
20)LOCAL669
21)jfields
22)markmarksman
23)donzz
24)SiriusBlack
25)Ozpod
26)Ugaman72
27)HenrysCigar
28)ACDetroit
29)GUSTO
30)Dios de Fuego
31)Jam1173
32)jkim05

Hopefully things work out, I know there are a lot of us who would like to get our feet wet.

edit: to add