• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your Feet Wet part III (Newbie Pass)

Just to help you out so far Jonsey, here's the list of us that would like to be part of your pass.

Mike you kiss-ass!!! :sign: :sign: :laugh: :laugh: I'm just kiddin' brother, nice job on helping organize a who's-who of who wants on "Mr. Jonesy's Wild Ride!" :thumbs:

Just to help you out so far Jonsey, here's the list of us that would like to be part of your pass.

Mike you kiss-ass!!! :sign: :sign: :laugh: :laugh: I'm just kiddin' brother, nice job on helping organize a who's-who of who wants on "Mr. Jonesy's Wild Ride!" :thumbs:

:whistling:

I'm just hoping this thing gets off the ground. I love the concept of the pass and would like to be involved with one..

Just another recommendation here to get in on this pass if you can! I'm in GYFWPII, and I've had a great time. :) You might think you know everything, but you don't....you might think your not worthy or might not be able to contribute the way you want to, but in the end you will. Hell if I can pull it off, you can! :) Jonesy is top notch and its been a great learning experience for me!

Hopefully though, you won't have to set alarms all over your house, wake up at 3:15 AM to find that the wife has shut off all the pc's in the house to you dismay and have to quickly fire one up in a sleepy stupor to make a post just to make it in. The whole time your wife asking, wtf are you doing frantic on the pc at 3 am!! LOL -- but it was fun! :)

If there are spots available I'd like to get in on this one too.

Just another recommendation here to get in on this pass if you can! I'm in GYFWPII, and I've had a great time. :) You might think you know everything, but you don't....you might think your not worthy or might not be able to contribute the way you want to, but in the end you will. Hell if I can pull it off, you can! :) Jonesy is top notch and its been a great learning experience for me!

Hopefully though, you won't have to set alarms all over your house, wake up at 3:15 AM to find that the wife has shut off all the pc's in the house to you dismay and have to quickly fire one up in a sleepy stupor to make a post just to make it in. The whole time your wife asking, wtf are you doing frantic on the pc at 3 am!! LOL -- but it was fun! :)
Waaah, Waaaah, Waaaah......what, you didn't like my contest Tony? :laugh:

But, just like I wanted it to be...a labor of Love! :love: and a story for the ages.

Ya' never know...lightning may strike twice!

I'd love to get in if your willing to make a 15 day variance for me. Haven't gotten to do a passover here yet.

Just went over the 3 month mark, any way I could get in if you'd let me?

I'd love to get in on this if there's a spot available. Looks like a great experience. Plus, it would be a great way to learn and be a part of this great group of folks.

Hopefully next time guys. I think three months will be early February. I hope to get in one before Summer and these slow down.

I'm also a little late, but if you'll have me I'm definately in.
Respectfully
blake

Hello Brian.
I would also love to participate in this pass, if there is still room.
Thanks alot and have a great weekend.

tpc, thank you and hello from Harrison Township! I just read through this thread and before I read your post was thinking exactly that "your not worthy or might not be able to contribute the way you want to, but in the end you will."

I've been here a while but have never been in a Pass. If this does happen and you find you have an extra spot I would love to be a part of it.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tony

I'd be interested in joining this if you think I'm qualified.

The day that Jonesy post the list of those that made it into the past is going to be great.

A complete gambit of emotions; joy and elation for those that make it. A saddens and despair for those that do not.

Kind of like watching thy guy that finishes last in the 10,000 meter run in the Olympics. Ever try and guess what he is thinking?
"Man, I am so far behind I am holding up the next race. Last, going to finish last in the Olympics, I trained for years...I could have not trained at all, and finished last..."

Jonsey always runs a top notch show. He is a true Brother, and I would love to be part of one of his passes.

Good luck, to all those trying to make the cut, and congratulations to those that do.

Tim