• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet pass

I havent gotten it yet, unless it is sitting at my door when I get home.

Edit******

Okay I called and I got the box from you Brian but not the pass.

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0000 5330 9931

Your item was accepted at 12:13 PM on June 6, 2008 in EUREKA, CA 95501. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Thats all the site says too.

Your item was accepted at 12:13 PM on June 6, 2008 in EUREKA, CA 95501. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I'm not saying that this is necessarily the case, but the last time I had a package stay like this for days, there was a problem with the zip code. The USPS took a week or two to fix it, but the package eventually made it to me.

I'm not saying that this is necessarily the case, but the last time I had a package stay like this for days, there was a problem with the zip code. The USPS took a week or two to fix it, but the package eventually made it to me.

Lets hope not because I fly out Sunday. Worst comes to worst I will just have someone bounce it to the next person.

I'm starting to wonder if Scott sent the pass regular mail instead of priority..this would explain our delay. PM is on it's way to him.

I just got a call, its at my house now. I will go through it tonight and try to get it out tomorrow.

I just got a call, its at my house now. I will go through it tonight and try to get it out tomorrow.
Take your time Bill. It really doesn't matter if you get it out tomorrow or Saturday. I know you're getting ready for your trip so there's no need to put a rush on this if you're able to get to the P.O. on Saturday.

It appears I'm up after Bill! I'm ready to recieve the pass whenever you get it sent out, but like Jonesy said take your time brotha.

I have some p/t ideas written down at home I'll try to post them up so I can get some feedback. I'm having a slightly difficult time trying to work it out!

Looked it over and everything is intact. It was VERY wet inside so I let one of the bead containers dry out a little. Can I ship this UPS or is that a no no?

I'm starting to wonder if Scott sent the pass regular mail instead of priority..this would explain our delay. PM is on it's way to him.
I sent it Priority June 6th DC #0307 1790 0000 5330 9931 and I'm stupid for replying before I read the posts following the one I quoted LOL

Edit to say no new PM's, but from what it cost to ship, it should have been there on the 7th :laugh:

another edit yeah, it was real wet when I got it too so I aired it out and wiped down the inside with a paper towel.

Thanks guys for cleaning up the "wetness". However you guys want to send it is fine with me just make sure you get some type of tracking #.

A question on the wetness. Would it be recommended to use a hair dryer to dry some of the beads say about 20%? I am thinking along the lines of the heartfelt beads, and reset them to a state for RH regulation. What are ya'll's opinions?

It looks like bill already posted his P/T's... pending any changes. Since it's coming to me next, here are my thoughts on P/T's. Let me know if these are okay. This is harder than I thought!

T:#37) Padron 1926 #2 Maduro / P: Davidoff Millenium Blend Piramides
T:#38) WOAM / P: Opus X No. 4
T:#22) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel / P: Don Pepin 2008 Limited Edition Black Label Lancero (Cuban Classic)

Sorry if this has been answered before, but is the LFD Chisel a maduro or natural wrapper?

(Edited to add third P/T)

According to UPS tracking, I should be getting it today, I'll check when I get home. Bill, which method of UPS did you use to ship? Because I'll most likely have to use UPS too since there is a shipping center around the corner, the nearest post office is way out of my way for work.

According to UPS tracking, I should be getting it today, I'll check when I get home. Bill, which method of UPS did you use to ship? Because I'll most likely have to use UPS too since there is a shipping center around the corner, the nearest post office is way out of my way for work.
UPS is probably the way to go. USPS is going by measurements on the box and not just weight when it goes form "zone to zone" so you'll probably come out cheaper.

Well even though it said today was the projected delivery day and tracking info said it was supposed to be delivered today, it didn't show up. So I'm thinking tomorrow for sure. I'll keep ya posted!

I got the pass tonight. Everything looks a-ok. Bead tubes are still moist, everything is accounted for. Here are my finalized p/t's with the numbers, might a good time to get the main list updated so we don't fall behind!

T:#37) Padron 1926 #2 Maduro / P:#51 Davidoff Millenium Blend Piramides
T:#38) WOAM / P:#52 Opus X No. 4
T:#22) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel / P:#53 Don Pepin 2008 Limited Edition Black Label Lancero (Cuban Classic)

I gave the beads a little spritz. I should be able to get it out tomorrow, Friday at the latest.

bpj87, you're up next, you ready to receive? Shoot me a PM or post here if you are/aren't.