• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

Brother, that truly sucks! I know what only have one option feels like. Appliance repair around here is virtually non-existent. One place won't work on it if you didn't buy it from them and the other one doesn't want to work. Yup! Sucks big time.

Any luck at all getting in touch with the manufacturer?

Floyd T

Brother, that truly sucks! I know what only have one option feels like. Appliance repair around here is virtually non-existent. One place won't work on it if you didn't buy it from them and the other one doesn't want to work. Yup! Sucks big time.

Any luck at all getting in touch with the manufacturer?

Floyd T
Working on it now. Didn't see the serial number somehow when I checked the first time, but found it last night in plain sight.

I kind of figured, but unfortunately only locksmith in town.

Safe company has the combo, now I just have to verify I am who I say I am!
Just as something to think about, I keep a USB stick with a text document on it that has things like safe combos and passwords in my safe deposit box along with the normal Krugerrands, passports, new license and backup pistol that everybody does.

Weird I was thinking he looks a little lite in the Ammo department, but he might have a secret stash elsewhere...
More than what I have. Last trip to the range was late February 2020. My dad and I did an hour slot and I used every second of it. Had I known what was going to happen with ammo, I would have stayed home.. lol

Excellent. Now write the damn combination down and send it to me for safe keeping (no fun intended).

I have used Password Safe for a very long time. Its installed on my PC, and backed up to a thumb drive monthly. Password database is heavily encrypted....even if someone steals the files, without the "safe" combination (only pw you have to remember)...they get nowhere. Using long, 16 character random passwords is the ticket. And, you can put safe combos, etc in there too. For the low price of free, you just can't beat it.