• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

First ever. Got two today, actually. Started fly about 6 months ago. All Brooks and one Brown up to today. I talked it all the way in, lol. :D
I really should learn, but any free time during the summer I'm usually playing golf.

Happy to be back! @jfields reminded me that I have been slacking lately!

I was on a little vacation for a week or so and didn't have much service. I missed you guys:cool:

I hear that. I’ve been waiting a week for an order and I am tired of waiting
Yeah, most people seem to have been experiencing long shipping times the last few months.
For some reason all my orders have arrived in the usual amount of time, but have had multiple orders get misrouted or lost until I initiated a usps lost mail search. Then it always got corrected within a few days

After my practice run last month, I had my actual doc appointment with the surgeon for my arm this morning. Happy to say that I have been given the All Clear to resume life as I wish to. He was actually surprised that I had the range of motion that I do. I have cigar smoking to thank for that, as I'm always doing some sort of stretching or strengthening pretty much the entire time I'm outside each day. :D Now, one more final x-ray in six months (one year from the surgery) to see how the bone has continued to heal, and then I'm DONE done.

Until I break something else.

He was actually surprised that I had the range of motion that I do. I have cigar smoking to thank for that, as I'm always JERKING OFF pretty much the entire time I'm outside each day
Fixed that for you. For some reason the strikethrough isn't working so caps will have to do.

Molly's (My Wife) surgery went very well today!!!! Doctor said the ball in her hip was crushed to half its original size so that pain had to be incredible. She is resting now and should come home tonight. Screw you COVID for not letting me into the hospital to be with her!!! I really hope it already feels better!!!

Molly's (My Wife) surgery went very well today!!!! Doctor said the ball in her hip was crushed to half its original size so that pain had to be incredible. She is resting now and should come home tonight. Screw you COVID for not letting me into the hospital to be with her!!! I really hope it already feels better!!!
Wonderful news, hoping for a quick recovery so you can both enjoy that fire pit and patio!

So great to hear, Chad, and I hope this improves her quality of life remarkably.