• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I'm trying to get 240 miles in this month. I gave my self a challenge of running a 5k, 10k, half-, full-, and ultra (50k) marathons in consecutive days. I'm sore and a little swollen because an alpine trail is not ideal running conditions. But I finished. Still need about 113km to finish the month.
I think I pulled a hammy reading this post... It should come with a warning or something...

.MNSplitRocksLEMay9-18 9-52-06 P.jpg
A 20-second exposure on the Lake Superior shore near Split Rock Lighthouse, MN. Sold a 16X20 on metal today.
The customer decided on a second image as well. I've never sold either image but I'm not complaining. This one is "A nightmare of a jigsaw puzzle." Google Joe Kopp Art if you want to see any of my photography. MOMBGMosaicPlantApr10-19 1-55-41.jpg

Last edited:
incoming C8 (ordered) ................. Ceramic Gray Metallic exterior, which (closely) matches the family head stones ................. Z51 magnetic suspension ................ I guess I'll have to move away from the meth heads next door & find a place to retire the Boxster? ..................

# C8 1.jpg

# C8 2.jpg