• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Getting my new patio today !!!!! You can see my puppy supervising from the dining room window
View attachment 41705
Is that a hot tub in the bottom of the photo? I have a Thermal Spa that is 15:years old. Yes, we’ve done plenty of maintenance and parts replacement but I smoke in it almost every day it’s not comfortable enough to sit on the patio.

edit to add......we love our patio and use it regularl!

Is that a hot tub in the bottom of the photo? I have a Thermal Spa that is 15:years old. Yes, we’ve done plenty of maintenance and parts replacement but I smoke in it almost every day it’s not comfortable enough to sit on the patio.

edit to add......we love our patio and use it regularl!
Yep hot tub, it’s only a year old. I had my old one 18 years and sold it with the house.
4B67C45C-BF0D-40C9-ABF6-28DD7837BB41.png

As Mr. Rogers said, " it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ". Yesterday was such a day because Aaron @TexasTraveler came to visit this ole dog. It was made super nice since the V-Herf gang decided to send some flowers for my wife ( SWMBO ). I was was floored and poor wife was dazzled by the gracious gesture. You brothers, my friends. I am just about speechless to say how much it means to me for that friendship. Thanks to all. Aaron and I hit it off while chilling out in Pugs' Place.

Of course we both had welcoming gifts to share, I had a Street Taco which was a first for me while Aaron smoked a San Cristobal and we both enjoyed the heck out of it. We gently consumed some medicinal liquid and shared our lives stories while enjoying a perfect weather day for such a outing. Everything could not have been better, and Aaron, you went out of your way due to a 45 minute drive in nasty traffic. Thank you for a wonderful visit. We found out we both enjoyed the hell out of good Mexican food, so we agreed the next visit to do just that. Doesn't get much better than that.

5CA6E39E-9662-4B8F-B02A-081D60CE3272.jpeg

As Mr. Rogers said, " it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ". Yesterday was such a day because Aaron @TexasTraveler came to visit this ole dog. It was made super nice since the V-Herf gang decided to send some flowers for my wife ( SWMBO ). I was was floored and poor wife was dazzled by the gracious gesture. You brothers, my friends. I am just about speechless to say how much it means to me for that friendship. Thanks to all. Aaron and I hit it off while chilling out in Pugs' Place.

Of course we both had welcoming gifts to share, I had a Street Taco which was a first for me while Aaron smoked a San Cristobal and we both enjoyed the heck out of it. We gently consumed some medicinal liquid and shared our lives stories while enjoying a perfect weather day for such a outing. Everything could not have been better, and Aaron, you went out of your way due to a 45 minute drive in nasty traffic. Thank you for a wonderful visit. We found out we both enjoyed the hell out of good Mexican food, so we agreed the next visit to do just that. Doesn't get much better than that.

You guys should give Uncle Julio's some serious consideration, when you get around to that.

View attachment 41785
This is the best! So glad you guys could make it work 😎