• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Small lake maybe even more of a pond. Lot of small fish.

We used to do big bass fishing, not tournaments, just bragging rights. There's a little lake nearby that would periodically almost dry up then fill again. It had bass, but they were always small. We just bought some ultralight rods and 4" Powerbait worms and had a blast, catch 50+ an evening no sweat. Hooking a bass the size of yours on a little ultralight rig was a lot of fun and took some skill and finesse, too.

The Art Fair/Show season is here again after and 1 1/2 year hiatus. I'll have four shows in five weeks in September, then hopefully another two or three after that. That is great news, but it's going to kick my ass after being off for a while. I do astro and landscape photography. Here are a few images of mine.

WARainierMWJul4-16 3-07-28.jpgCOLimonLightningPJul21-19 8-53-05.jpgAZMVSunrisePMar22-15 8-31-02.jpgMOSTCKrautRunLakeJul14-20 5-44-34.jpg

You do amazing work sir!!

Couldn't agree more! I keep meaning to get a picture of Mt Baker in my cube and forgetting, Joe!

I started working out again today. I am sore, but felt great. Not sure if this should be in the Happy thread of the Unhappy thread... I guess I will know more in the morning!
Next week for me. Son will be in high school next year so time to start pumping iron, and I told him I'd lift with him... 😐

The Art Fair/Show season is here again after and 1 1/2 year hiatus. I'll have four shows in five weeks in September, then hopefully another two or three after that. That is great news, but it's going to kick my ass after being off for a while. I do astro and landscape photography. Here are a few images of mine.

Joe, wonderful photos. You have a great eye and I would easily be out of wall space. Would enjoy seeing more.
View attachment 43374View attachment 43375View attachment 43376View attachment 43377