• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

When in Rome!

I am a multi- faceted dude. 😀

I can be just as happy in a tux or camping in the woods.

I can enjoy lobster or hot dogs.

Plus.....thats the best beer they have.🙄
I’m impressed that they had a bar in the National Forest. Let alone that you could smoke in it!

One of my friends I played ball with is now the strength coach for a D2 football team in North Dakota. He sent me their strength program they're doing and I decided to do it with my son, after having not touched a weight in probably 10 years and being completely out of shape. My body hurts in places I didn't know it could after 2 days doing it, but in the best way.

I’m impressed that they had a bar in the National Forest. Let alone that you could smoke in it!
This part of the ANF is a fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, four wheeling, drinking mecca.......you gotta have a bar or two.

Thirty years ago, some of the bars were shitholes beyond your wildest hillbilly dreams, Just a bar in someone's back room, holes in the floor where animals would occasionally pop up from, or someone would occasionally break a leg, etc. Many years ago, at one such bar, I went to the men's room in mid-winter.................full disclosure, I might have been drunk...................and when I started to piss I noticed I was getting splashed.....the water in the toilet bowl frozen solid.

Several have been remodeled and are actually nice bars.....for the area. But still, the bar has to be packed to have more teeth than bar stools :)

One of my friends I played ball with is now the strength coach for a D2 football team in North Dakota. He sent me their strength program they're doing and I decided to do it with my son, after having not touched a weight in probably 10 years and being completely out of shape. My body hurts in places I didn't know it could after 2 days doing it, but in the best way.
Oh man, today was brutal. Really glad to have a couple days off!