• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

The Art Fair/Show season is here again after and 1 1/2 year hiatus. I'll have four shows in five weeks in September, then hopefully another two or three after that. That is great news, but it's going to kick my ass after being off for a while. I do astro and landscape photography. Here are a few images of mine.

View attachment 43374View attachment 43375View attachment 43376View attachment 43377
You do amazing stuff Joe. Have you been to the Omaha Summer arts festival? Its during the College World series so there is a TON of people

I’m happy to say that I’m down 14 pounds since making some lifestyle changes in the recent past. I still have a long road ahead of me but I’m excited about the progress so far. Perhaps someday I’ll join all you single chin folk 😂

I’m happy to say that I’m down 14 pounds since making some lifestyle changes in the recent past. I still have a long road ahead of me but I’m excited about the progress so far. Perhaps someday I’ll join all you single chin folk 😂

Good job!

I haven't laughed as hard and true as I did last night in a long time.
We're digging up the sod and topsoil from the edge of the patio out three feet. Just in time for the monsoons. Our pup loves walking through the 3-4" of water that's in this "moat". Last night as she was walking through it, she tripped and buried her face in the water as she was falling. I feel bad for laughing so hard, but it was something that if filmed would go viral or win awards. We're consideringsigning her up for free-diving classes now!

You do amazing stuff Joe. Have you been to the Omaha Summer arts festival? Its during the College World series so there is a TON of people
Thanks Chad, I've heard good things about Omaha, but I haven't done that show. Thanks for the heads up and encouragement.

Handcuff had a “thunder jacket”! Worked wonders for him. Highly recommended for dogs with anxiety.

Floyd T
My daughter has a dog with anxiety. I'll have to let her know about that next time I speak with her.

My daughter has a dog with anxiety. I'll have to let her know about that next time I speak with her.
I honestly thought it was a gimmick, when Michelle bought it. But if we knew a storm was brewing or fireworks were coming, we’d put him in it. Not a cure all, but def worth the investment.

Floyd T

Had a mini vacation over the weekend. My best friends and I drove up to Tempe to see Whitney Cummings at the Tempe Improv. Got a family discount at a sweet Marriott hotel. Before the show we were gunna go to the Cigars Daily lounge but it turned out to be to far so I found Big Sticks Fine Cigars lounge and bar and ohhhhh my god it was heaven, amazing humidor, huggge lounge, poker table, great bar, annnnd they have their own cigar brand that they roll right in the shop. Then Whitney and her opener (cant remember his name) absolutely murdered!!!! Best time iv had in a while 20210607_084210.jpg20210607_084229.jpgIMG_20210606_164310_715.jpg