• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I was happy to be interviewed by Digital Executive Podcast, which is well known in our industry, and they have interviewed quite a few famous executives such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Satya Nadella, Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerberg and more…
Please check it out (only about 10 minutes long) and let me know what you think:
Very nice interview, Bill. It was interesting to hear a new twist on AI, versus the voodoo "gonna take over the world and workforce" BS. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm not a tech guy, so it's interesting to hear of this technology. Interesting to hear of the "cloud" filling up and bottlenecking. Thanks for sharing, Bill.

Floyd T

I was happy to be interviewed by Digital Executive Podcast, which is well known in our industry, and they have interviewed quite a few famous executives such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Satya Nadella, Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerberg and more…
Please check it out (only about 10 minutes long) and let me know what you think:

Great interview. Always like hearing your thoughts on AI.

Nicely done Bill!

I'm curious what VOIP PBX system you chose?