• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Excited, but terrified, my wife and I have decided my job has me headed for a heart attack if I dont eliminate this stress from my life. We are talking about having me resign my position, and take some time off while I search for something that is less stressful.

Hell, just typing this out is a huge stress relief.

Excited, but terrified, my wife and I have decided my job has me headed for a heart attack if I dont eliminate this stress from my life. We are talking about having me resign my position, and take some time off while I search for something that is less stressful.

Congrats on realizing when it's time to step away. That level of stress is never worth the paycheck.

Congrats on realizing when it's time to step away. That level of stress is never worth the paycheck.

Thank you. It's always hardest to look in the mirror and see what's happening to yourself. Luckily, my wife has been fully supportive and encouraging me to step away.

@Scap isnt it a huge weight off your shoulders when you are given the freedom to have that thought? Part of that lead me to be a stay at home dad back in the day.

26 years ago today my wife couldn’t wait any longer, even though if she could have made it one more day she would have had our daughter on her own birthday. My entire life changed that day and I made decision that I would not be like the man that didn’t raise me. My daughter Jasmine was born and she has had my heart ever since. She has become a beautiful young woman, who has given me two beautiful grand baby’s. She is everything I could have hoped for and then some. Today is going to be a great day spent with the family. My request for all of my CP family is for you all to let all your friends and family know how much they mean to you! I will start and say I love all you guys and hope you have a great Sunday.
C13496D3-6AB1-4DF1-9CF6-96398BB56195.jpeg

My daughter was gifted an oldie Baldwin piano. Well cared for and tuned. Left speechless. Kindness exists. She is busy continuing to master classical, pop, and silly game snd internet tunes. She’s in love. She has an artistic gift. She makes me glow.

My daughter was gifted an oldie Baldwin piano. Well cared for and tuned. Left speechless. Kindness exists. She is busy continuing to master classical, pop, and silly game snd internet tunes. She’s in love. She has an artistic gift. She makes me glow.
My daughter loves the keys… I posted her album on “what music are you listening to today” She played all instruments on her album with the exception of drums, your daughter might enjoy..

26 years ago today my wife couldn’t wait any longer, even though if she could have made it one more day she would have had our daughter on her own birthday. My entire life changed that day and I made decision that I would not be like the man that didn’t raise me. My daughter Jasmine was born and she has had my heart ever since. She has become a beautiful young woman, who has given me two beautiful grand baby’s. She is everything I could have hoped for and then some. Today is going to be a great day spent with the family. My request for all of my CP family is for you all to let all your friends and family know how much they mean to you! I will start and say I love all you guys and hope you have a great Sunday.
View attachment 44392
Happy Birthday Jasmine!!

Aaron, that rocks! Thanks for sharing. I hear from you what my dad used to always say. Joy comes from a different place, once you have kids/grandkids. Enjoy the day and happy birthday to your daughter.

Floyd T

View attachment 44392
Happy Birthday, Jasmine and Mrs. Lusk! Congratulations on a wonderful family, my friend.

I did similar recently for the same reason. Wisk I'd done it 10 years ago.

Good luck!

View attachment 44392
Happy Late Birthday Jasmine

I stepped away after 20 years. It was the most stressful, but rewarding thing I’ve done. Bigger and better things in your future! Hood luck.