• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Dude's got a 458 and an M-car, and y'all go drinking and riding around in a Toyota Prius Uber...
😂
  1. We couldn't all fit in the 458.
  2. We Uber'd so we wouldn't go to jail in the M-5
  3. We Uber'd because we couldn't walk when we left his house after golf and dinner, let alone six hours later.

😂
  1. We couldn't all fit in the 458.
  2. We Uber'd so we wouldn't go to jail in the M-5
  3. We Uber'd because we couldn't walk when we left his house after golf and dinner, let alone six hours later.
Don't need alcohol when you've got cars like that to entertain you!

Headed to the cabin tomorrow to play golf with my nephew all day Friday and all day Saturday. We used to do this all the time but he has gotten himself involved with a girl he calls Syble and I haven't played with him for over a year.

Can't wait!

I have a lot to be happy about today. I had a great workout this morning. I received some good feedback from my professors today. My 4year old had a great swim lesson today. I had all of my patio material delivered today AND they were able to stage it where we had hoped they could. This was a concern due to the topography of my property. We have a decently sloped property (45*). We have some fun plans this weekend too.

I was happy to be interviewed by Digital Executive Podcast, which is well known in our industry, and they have interviewed quite a few famous executives such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Satya Nadella, Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerberg and more…
Please check it out (only about 10 minutes long) and let me know what you think:

I was happy to be interviewed by Digital Executive Podcast, which is well known in our industry, and they have interviewed quite a few famous executives such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Satya Nadella, Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerberg and more…
Please check it out (only about 10 minutes long) and let me know what you think:

I'll give this a listen on my way home from work, while smoking a Cuban for the full Bill effect.

I listened to it on the doggo walko. You presented very well and professionally, and even *I* was able to keep up with the subjects being talked about. I especially liked the parts about the AI helping to stay on top of the reoccurring, yet not-critical tasks (such as email responses), and edge computing (I think), which was the last subject you covered before the business advice. You are 100% right on how to grow as a leader.

Very good interview, and congratulations! If you want any further detailed answers on anything, just give a yell.

I'll light one up tonight and listen. Did you plug the vherf?

Great job Bill. You gave a great interview!! Informative and interesting at the same time