• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Not sure if this belongs in the Happy thread or the Unhappy thread.. This morning I submitted my letter of resignation to Graafschap Fire Department (effective September 1st).

I have built some amazing relationships and have had many unforgettable experiences. I am excited for the next chapter, but I know part of me is really going to miss it.

Not sure if this belongs in the Happy thread or the Unhappy thread.. This morning I submitted my letter of resignation to Graafschap Fire Department (effective September 1st).

I have built some amazing relationships and have had many unforgettable experiences. I am excited for the next chapter, but I know part of me is really going to miss it.
Hey chin up o'l boy, my dad worked at the Lasalle volunteer fire department in Monroe County. After he left we still went to all the fundraisers and dinners. You may find that you can support in many other ways.

What brings about the change?