• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

What brings about the change?
Our house is about 5 minutes out of the service area. My drive to the station usually take me 12 minutes so I typically end up missing first and second due trucks. A majority of our medicals are southeast of the station so there are many calls that I am looking at a 15-20 minute drive. Usually within 5-6 minutes enough people show up so they divert all additional personnel back the the station.

So long story short, for the first four years I was running hundreds of calls a year and my on scene percentage was like 90%. For the last three years my on scene percentage is probably closer to 15%. You can only babysit an empty building at 2am for so long before you lose interest.

Our house is about 5 minutes out of the service area. My drive to the station usually take me 12 minutes so I typically end up missing first and second due trucks. A majority of our medicals are southeast of the station so there are many calls that I am looking at a 15-20 minute drive. Usually within 5-6 minutes enough people show up so they divert all additional personnel back the the station.

So long story short, for the first four years I was running hundreds of calls a year and my on scene percentage was like 90%. For the last three years my on scene percentage is probably closer to 15%. You can only babysit an empty building at 2am for so long before you lose interest.
That's fair.

Slept in until 10:00 am Sunday morning. Got up, piddled around, worked out, went to lay down to cool off and next thing you know I was waking up at 3:00 pm. Got up, fixed some eggs/avocado, then proceeded to go outside and smoke a cigar, watch the birds at the feeder, and drink coffee. Can’t remember the last time I had such a lazy day, and I obviously needed the sleep.

Slept in until 10:00 am Sunday morning. Got up, piddled around, worked out, went to lay down to cool off and next thing you know I was waking up at 3:00 pm. Got up, fixed some eggs/avocado, then proceeded to go outside and smoke a cigar, watch the birds at the feeder, and drink coffee. Can’t remember the last time I had such a lazy day, and I obviously needed the sleep.
Those days for the soul in moderation 😎

I plan on being back by that time. It's only two hours away via train (not driving into that city again!).

*EDIT* Keep in mind v-herf doesn't start until zero-two-fucking-late-hundred hours here for me...
You need to keep that in mind and plan your trip accordingly.