• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Just know that the VHerf is that day.
Looks like its already be said, but if Nick is looking at a house at the same time the vherf is, thats called breaking an entering. THAT might top his infamous fall on the vherf.

Slept in until 10:00 am Sunday morning. Got up, piddled around, worked out, went to lay down to cool off and next thing you know I was waking up at 3:00 pm. Got up, fixed some eggs/avocado, then proceeded to go outside and smoke a cigar, watch the birds at the feeder, and drink coffee. Can’t remember the last time I had such a lazy day, and I obviously needed the sleep.
Slacker!

I am back in Europe. Where I can drink in public, piss in street corners, and pretend I don't understand anyone around me. We had fun in Hotlanta the last day of the trip seeing the World of Coca Cola and Georgia Aquarium, then catching a 10PM flight. Two little bottles of crappy wine and a sleeping pill gave me our hours of sleep on a plane.

I am back in Europe. Where I can drink in public, piss in street corners, and pretend I don't understand anyone around me. We had fun in Hotlanta the last day of the trip seeing the World of Coca Cola and Georgia Aquarium, then catching a 10PM flight. Two little bottles of crappy wine and a sleeping pill gave me our hours of sleep on a plane.
Welcome home!

Tomorrow starts a three-day outing/tournament that is always a blast. This is the 42nd year and we have 32 players. Friday is a practice round followed by a Calcutta auction to auction off the 16 two man teams during dinner.

This is basically guys I grew up with back in Pa. and their friends and sons. It's a balancing act to manage the beer and the golf!:)

I won the individual event last year and my team won the team event. I came home with enough cash that I had to deposit it in the bank over several deposits to avoid them thinking I was a drug dealer.:)

Wow looks amazing, good job. Just one question... how many bodies are buried under it?
Just one, I’m guessing Jimmy Hoffa but he would have to have been there awhile!

Does look bad ass though!