• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I love the love of dogs here! It makes me realize how bad my parents were about dogs growing up.

We had a couple German Shepherds and they lived in boxes, tied to a long run, in the woods. As one of my chores, I had to walk down over a hill, across a creek, and up another hill every night to feed them. My sisters bitched about doing the dishes, so one night in the middle of winter, my dad made them go feed the dogs and I did the dishes. They never bitched again.:)

As a kid, I didn't think about it, but why the hell have dogs if that's how you would raise them? They were often off the chain and playing with us but still........

I think that just shows the change in generations and the results of better/easier times to live. 50 years ago, how many families had the extra cash to pay for cancer bills for a pet?

My recycling got picked up for the first time in a month. The kids did not have an unplanned cancellation of school and I can see grass for the first time in 3 weeks.
You recycle pot while the kids are at school?

Lost a bet to a grumpy old bastard at work. The good news is I made the bank tellers day when I explained why I needed $50 worth of pennies 🤣🤣🤣

If you cheat the system and win like an asshole, I will pay you like an asshole lol

View attachment 51622
This is awesome! You should leave a hole in the top of the box and seal it with expanding foam just to sure it arrives safe and sound.

When I was an engineer for GE, our manager won a $100 football bet with the manager of the Detroit shop. I was in his office one day when a large package was delivered. It was a giant fishbowl with $100 worth of pennies in a gallon of maple syrup.

This is awesome! You should leave a hole in the top of the box and seal it with expanding foam just to sure it arrives safe and sound.

When I was an engineer for GE, our manager won a $100 football bet with the manager of the Detroit shop. I was in his office one day when a large package was delivered. It was a giant fishbowl with $100 worth of pennies in a gallon of maple syrup.
Don't give him ideas 😂😂

Lost a bet to a grumpy old bastard at work. The good news is I made the bank tellers day when I explained why I needed $50 worth of pennies 🤣🤣🤣

If you cheat the system and win like an asshole, I will pay you like an asshole lol

View attachment 51622
Ok ok more info needed…what was this bet?

Ok ok more info needed…what was this bet?
The bet was that he would not be retired by 02/01/2022. We made this bet in early 2021. He had been talking about retiring for years, but never filed the paperwork. The rules were: if he retired on or before 02/01/2022, I would pay him $50. If he worked 02/02/2022 or later, he would pay me.

His last day is 02/01/2022. Since we made this bet, our hours of operations have changed slightly as we dropped from three shifts to two shifts. I informed him on Wednesday that he had lost the bet. He argued that his last day was the 1st, but I reminded him that he was scheduled until 2am on the 2nd.

Apparently after that he told our manager that he was just showing up for his retirement party, and that he would not be working the shift as scheduled. So not only did he fall through on his commitment, our second shift operator that was scheduled off that day now has to come in mid vacation.

That, paired with the whole “I’m not going to do anything for the last month because you can’t do anything about it” mentality is what earned him a box of pennies.