• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

So if you seen my latest non-cigar purchase, you know I picked up some cigar band art in the form of a picture of The Worm for my man cave. Well long story short my wife has been speaking on and off with his assistant and they have become friendly. She loved the piece so much that she showed D and he got on the phone and expressed how badass it was. So I offered it to D, and he was like Hell Yeah. So after a short conversation on speaker phone, she said we are having a get together soon for D’s birthday, can you come and bring it with you? So I guess we going back to Miami! 😆

Can't wait!

Brett @EmergenCigar and I are going primitive camping in the Allegheny National Forest Thursday through Sunday. It will be chilly but it will offer an opportunity to smoke some great cigars, make some great meals on a fire, and drink some great beers and bourbons!

These trips often introduce another level of life. It takes a day for my brain and body to accept total relaxation but then it's awesome to just wake up, build a fire, cook breakfast, and start the indulgence!

So if you seen my latest non-cigar purchase, you know I picked up some cigar band art in the form of a picture of The Worm for my man cave. Well long story short my wife has been speaking on and off with his assistant and they have become friendly. She loved the piece so much that she showed D and he got on the phone and expressed how badass it was. So I offered it to D, and he was like Hell Yeah. So after a short conversation on speaker phone, she said we are having a get together soon for D’s birthday, can you come and bring it with you? So I guess we going back to Miami! 😆
This is awesome!!!!!!

D? Now you're just showing off!

When is the bday

You must think you are a big deal or something!

Yeah ..... me and D are tight!

Yeah ...... I'm sending D a nice birthday present!

Yeah ..... I'll be going to visit D again soon!

Yeah ..... here's a picture of my buddy D!

Lost three monsters that I wasn't ready for. Small dick problems. I'll pill up and be ready next time. 💊 💪🏼🤣

View attachment 54832

Next fishing trip is my place. I live on a huge lake and you can pull 5+ lb monster rainbows in right off the pier (sometimes!). And bring your pills.. college girls in bikinis as far as the eye can see!! And that's no fish tale! 🐟👙🩴🏖🌞🍹
Many are actually really friendly and like the smell from the cigars.

And less than a mile away is my favorite cigar lounge.. with vast amounts of whiskies from the world over. And keep your wallet in your pocket.

I'm invoiced monthly and pay by paper check! No kidding. I even pour or make my own drinks when busy and help people in the walk-in from time to time!

Oh yeah.. and this invite's for all btw. Well, except for... well, you know.. 😏 😉