• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Well I’ll bite, what’s the dream job?

Nope, dream job!
It’s an internship at the hospital I want to work at. Its 8 or so weeks of alternating between a CNA and shadowing nurses in various departments (which I’m most excited about because I’m not sure what I want to do in nursing- yet). Best of all, it’s something I feel that I can do while still meeting family needs over the summer.

It’s an internship at the hospital I want to work at. Its 8 or so weeks of alternating between a CNA and shadowing nurses in various departments (which I’m most excited about because I’m not sure what I want to do in nursing- yet). Best of all, it’s something I feel that I can do while still meeting family needs over the summer.

That’s awesome!

Nice work!

Yea, fuck Jeff.

You forgot to add the address, I'll check my PMs.

Drinking and finger drawing on a phone! Soo.. I live on an isthmus between Lakes Mendota & Monona. I'm right in between the capitol and governor's mansion. Red pin, gov mansion ("executive residence"). University of WI Madison is squiggly lines bottom left. There's several beaches dotting along the lakeshores. "Cap" is state capitol.

So yeah, "great fishing and hot college chicks" isn't a term you see often. But it's a great benefit to living or visiting around here! 😛👍

Screenshot_20220430-014742_Maps.jpg

Isthmus_at_Night_OVJ_large_f9f6c000-81fc-43d8-999d-92b75cd8e220.jpg

I'm waving...

Last edited:
Drinking and finger drawing on a phone! Soo.. I live on an isthmus between Lakes Mendota & Monona. I'm right in between the capitol and governor's mansion. Red pin, gov mansion ("executive residence"). University of WI Madison is squiggly lines bottom left. There's several beaches dotting along the lakeshores. "Cap" is state capitol.

So yeah, "great fishing and hot college chicks" isn't a term you see often. But it's a great benefit to living or visiting around here! 😛👍

View attachment 54960
Love the art show up there. I've been three times as a buyer and spent too much!

Me and the wife sat down to watch some TV and she picked some basket ball program that featured The bulls.

I had to mention that one of the CP guys is besties with Rodman (@TexasTraveler). Showed her the pick and her jaw dropped 🤣.

“Some basketball program”, I’m assuming you mean the Dance. NBA in the mid 80s - late 90s was pretty incredible. Maybe it’s that generational thing, where you feel the sports of your time, are better than any other?

“Some basketball program”, I’m assuming you mean the Dance. NBA in the mid 80s - late 90s was pretty incredible. Maybe it’s that generational thing, where you feel the sports of your time, are better than any other?
I'm not going to lie, The last dance was incredibly captivating and I binge watched it long after my wife past out next to me until about 4am. Brought back a lot of memories.

Once my Mom went to footlocker in the mall and was buying socks for my sister when some huge black guy offered to sign them. She freaked out and told him no then called him a wierdo. Later my sister found out Scottie P was at the mall signing merch.