• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Guess this could go in either this thread or the unhappy thread ,

We had my grandmothers service today , wasn't under pleasant circumstances, but got to see and talk to family I haven't seen in 25+ years.

Your post deserves dual emojis. Very sorry about your grandma. 🙁

Also glad you were able to reconnect with family after all those years. 👍

That fact alone certainly has grandma looking down with a big smile on her face.

European doors have handles, as above, rather than door knobs. We found out the hard way that our second rescue, Ettori (the one that looks like a beagle with Tina Turner's legs), knows how to open doors. We have to be reaaaaally diligent on double locking the front door, because she is a runner, too.
This is one of Mr. Mister's many talents as well, along with killing. I have a video somewhere of him opening the garage door at our last house from inside the garage. We keep coming home to the door wide open, so I set up a camera and caught him in the act.

Every 3 years the State and ASME perform an audit of our QC System, we just passed in 1 1/2 days instead of the scheduled 2 days of pain and misery. That'll be my last one, been doing them since 1996 and I won't miss it a bit.