• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Got home and the wife had three Rojas cigars waiting for me when I got home. She was eating lunch with one of her friends by a local B&M. She is like a fine wine that just gets better with age! Two Street Tacos and a Flor De Lilly which is rolled by one of Noel’s top rollers and named after her.
0D69C41D-FCA9-42A6-9237-AA7AF9D8FCD6.jpeg

Got home and the wife had three Rojas cigars waiting for me when I got home. She was eating lunch with one of her friends by a local B&M. She is like a fine wine that just gets better with age! Two Street Tacos and a Flor De Lilly which is rolled by one of Noel’s top rollers and named after her.
View attachment 59433
Damn I gotta get my wife to stop in shops and grab me beers and cigars. That’s awesome

I am not a big fan of the 4 wheel. that one looks cool
I've got a 4 wheel Sun Mountain. Not a fan. Biggest selling point for me for the Nitron is the top lock, which would mean I'd need a new bag too, but mine is old as hell, so that's fine.

Might be buying a driving cart soon though, so not sure how much I'll be walking...

I've got a 4 wheel Sun Mountain. Not a fan. Biggest selling point for me for the Nitron is the top lock, which would mean I'd need a new bag too, but mine is old as hell, so that's fine.

Might be buying a driving cart soon though, so not sure how much I'll be walking...
My son has the Sun Mountain 4 wheel cart and he uses mine when he's on his own. When I get another one, I think it'll be a Clic gear 3 wheel. Only bad thing about them is they don't fold up nearly as small

My oldest child Corey made it back home today after several years lost and living the life of addiction in the worst ways. He has been in Colorado. He came to see his Grandma today. And He is CLEAN! His Grandma wanted this day and prayed every night she would witness what she always had faith in him to do. Come see her clean. Today...Life is good. One day at a time. One foot in front of the other.

My oldest child Corey made it back home today after several years lost and living the life of addiction in the worst ways. He has been in Colorado. He came to see his Grandma today. And He is CLEAN! His Grandma wanted this day and prayed every night she would witness what she always had faith in him to do. Come see her clean. Today...Life is good. One day at a time. One foot in front of the other.
So happy to hear! Hopefully now you can get some peaceful sleep...

Michael,

I witnessed many great people fight back from the depths Corey was at. It was truly inspiring to see “the light” come back into their eyes, faces and demeanor. A desire to kick its ass and a good support system is all they need. It sounds like Corey has both. Sincerely, I hope God blesses all y’all and you see nothing but happy days from here on in. Thanks for sharing.

Floyd T

Michael,

I witnessed many great people fight back from the depths Corey was at. It was truly inspiring to see “the light” come back into their eyes, faces and demeanor. A desire to kick its ass and a good support system is all they need. It sounds like Corey has both. Sincerely, I hope God blesses all y’all and you see nothing but happy days from here on in. Thanks for sharing.

Floyd T
Well said Floyd. Seen a many people kick those demons also through my trials and tribulations, and it's never easy. Positive vibes always coming you and Corey's way that he can start disciplined and loving himself enough to continue down the road of healing. Love you brother!