• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I am happy that I got to experience the Quad State Herf!

I am happy that I got to meet some awesome brothers @tone-ny , @ironpeddler , @Tall Paul , @thinde (again), @thechenman, @lightthis, and many more!

I am happy I got to spend some time with my brother John @jfields. Many know this, many will find out some day, some may not have the good fortune. John Fields is an amazing friend. He is generous to a fault, he is an amazing chef/cook, and we always find time for good conversation and usually a few good laughs.

I am happy that I got to meet some awesome brothers @tone-ny , @ironpeddler , @Tall Paul , @thinde (again), @thechenman, @lightthis, and many more!

I am happy I got to spend some time with my brother John @jfields. Many know this, many will find out some day, some may not have the good fortune. John Fields is an amazing friend. He is generous to a fault, he is an amazing chef/cook, and we always find time for good conversation and usually a few good laughs.
Couldn’t agree more buddy!

Have the find a way to hang out with you guys

The pleasure was all mine, the assault not so much, LOL. Thank you for the generosity, some very outstanding cigars which I know I will enjoy!