• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

After the better part of a decade, I’ve finally had enough and decided to take steps forward to find a new job. I applied to my local Board of Public Works for a Linemen Apprenticeship as well as a few operations positions. Though I obviously haven’t heard back yet, I feel very relived/happy to have started the process.
If you are not happy at what you are doing you have to move on. Especially at your age it’s a no brainer. But be patient like Ed said. Being an employer myself and having worked in consulting I can second the fact that hiring is next to dead from mid Nov to mid Jan.

Also how about we open a feed mill of our own in the next town over 😉. How much do we need to start 😉

$75,000,000 would get you pretty close 😉

We just recently spec’d out building a new facility and it was around that range.

Well hell, Dan and I can cover that, but they killed off a boatload of chickens, and the turkeys this year were had to come by ( ask Hormel ), so, what the hell we gonna feed if we build that mill?