• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Yea Jon, very happy for you. Now let's see if you can keep your BP under control till then.

Thank God for my son-in-law!

After having the shingles for a couple weeks I developed severe pain in my hip and low back any time I laid down. I could not sleep and had to leave my hunting trip to come back home ..... ended up in the ER Thursday night where they diagnosed some kind of nephropathy resulting from the shingles.

My son in law, knowing how messed up my low back is, suggested he have one of his chiropractors work on it. I got instant relief and am feeling much better! The shingles are still a pain in the ass, literally, because they are on my butt, groin, scrotum, and penis. But I can deal with that!

I got the first sleep in 4 or 5 days last night and it was awesome.

Now for the funny part! Brett @emergecigar is an ER nurse and helped me get in to the ER quickly at a satellite of his hospital. After he explained everything that was going to happen to me, he said "you want to hear the best part of all this?" He explained that the resident doctor on call was a smoking hot young blonde and she would be giving me the prostate exam. He's a sick fuck!

After immediate triage, the cute blonde and another lady Dr. walked in and said they would be checking "EVERYTHING" which they did! Under normal circumstances, when both of their heads were a foot away from my junk and they took turns checking out my dick, I would have said something like "ummm, this isn't how I expected a threesome to play out" but I was in too much pain.

Thankfully they ruled out prostatitis so that exam wasn't necessary.

Finally getting some rest and hoping to be back to normal in a few days.

Thank God for my son-in-law!

After having the shingles for a couple weeks I developed severe pain in my hip and low back any time I laid down. I could not sleep and had to leave my hunting trip to come back home ..... ended up in the ER Thursday night where they diagnosed some kind of nephropathy resulting from the shingles.

My son in law, knowing how messed up my low back is, suggested he have one of his chiropractors work on it. I got instant relief and am feeling much better! The shingles are still a pain in the ass, literally, because they are on my butt, groin, scrotum, and penis. But I can deal with that!

I got the first sleep in 4 or 5 days last night and it was awesome.

Now for the funny part! Brett @emergecigar is an ER nurse and helped me get in to the ER quickly at a satellite of his hospital. After he explained everything that was going to happen to me, he said "you want to hear the best part of all this?" He explained that the resident doctor on call was a smoking hot young blonde and she would be giving me the prostate exam. He's a sick fuck!

After immediate triage, the cute blonde and another lady Dr. walked in and said they would be checking "EVERYTHING" which they did! Under normal circumstances, when both of their heads were a foot away from my junk and they took turns checking out my dick, I would have said something like "ummm, this isn't how I expected a threesome to play out" but I was in too much pain.

Thankfully they ruled out prostatitis so that exam wasn't necessary.

Finally getting some rest and hoping to be back to normal in a few days.
Hope you get back to normal soon. Well as normal as you can be! 😜

This can go in the happy thread now, but we had a scare yesterday with are Frenchie. We found out the hard way that the plant Lantana is very poisonous if ingested. I have had these plants in our landscaping my entire life and never heard of it being poisonous. I just happened to look out back to check on Roxy and Daisy and I almost had a heart attack from what I saw. Roxy was stumbling around in a daze and with major swelling. I feel extremely lucky that I looked out when I did because I am not sure if she would have made it, if not noticed so quickly. I rushed her to an emergency Vet that again lucky is just 5 minutes from me, where they took care of our fur baby. Here is a pick approximately 30 minutes after ingesting some of the plant, she was worse by the time I got her into the Vet. Also a pic from this morning feeling much better.
B3F441D7-E95E-4447-9669-9731609CDF93.jpeg
5F4F1CF2-B45A-4F1C-9B9E-367F9136EAB0.jpeg

Last edited:
This can go in the happy thread now, but we had a scare yesterday with are Frenchie. We found out the hard way that the plant Lantana is very poisonous if ingested. I have had these plants in our landscaping my entire life and never heard of it being poisonous. I just happened to look out back to check on Roxy and Daisy and I almost had a heart attack from what I saw. Roxy was stumbling around in a daze and with major swelling. I feel extremely lucky that I looked out when I did because I am not sure if she would have made it, if not noticed so quickly. I rushed her to an emergency Vet that again lucky is just 5 minutes from me, where they took care of our fur baby. Here is a pick approximately 30 minutes after ingesting some of the plant, she was worse by the time I got her into the Vet. Also a pic from this morning feeling much better.
View attachment 63403
View attachment 63404
Scary stuff, glad the dogs are fine now. What will you do about the plants?