• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

After doing a brief inventory of my cigars and being very disappointed at how much I had depleted my Cuban collection, I declared February non-cuban month.

I am happy we are more than halfway through this torture😁

Actually, I have smoked some very good cigars lately.😀

Well I am doing again what I said I wouldn't do, moving. Which would normally go in the unhappy thread, since moving sucks! But I am getting to move to a house with more land, roughly 3.5 acres, so that makes me happy. I have already negotiated with the Boss that I can build a building, that I can finish out a good portion to become my new man cave that I can actually smoke in. That makes me extremely happy!
D616D43D-F9FA-4DEF-B851-DFEBD460CB2E.jpeg

Well I am doing again what I said I wouldn't do, moving. Which would normally go in the unhappy thread, since moving sucks! But I am getting to move to a house with more land, roughly 3.5 acres, so that makes me happy. I have already negotiated with the Boss that I can build a building, that I can finish out a good portion to become my new man cave that I can actually smoke in. That makes me extremely happy!
View attachment 65683
Let me know if you need help building the building/man cave.:cool: