• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Well I am doing again what I said I wouldn't do, moving. Which would normally go in the unhappy thread, since moving sucks! But I am getting to move to a house with more land, roughly 3.5 acres, so that makes me happy. I have already negotiated with the Boss that I can build a building, that I can finish out a good portion to become my new man cave that I can actually smoke in. That makes me extremely happy!
View attachment 65683
Let me know when you’re done with the man cave.

Well I am doing again what I said I wouldn't do, moving. Which would normally go in the unhappy thread, since moving sucks! But I am getting to move to a house with more land, roughly 3.5 acres, so that makes me happy. I have already negotiated with the Boss that I can build a building, that I can finish out a good portion to become my new man cave that I can actually smoke in. That makes me extremely happy!
View attachment 65683
Texas Herf baby!

View attachment 65683

When you get the marlin up you should put a cigar in it's mouth and take a picture. 🤔😁

Back