• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I am sitting here giggling as I type this. Jeff @CigarStone and I both each bought a box QDO Coronas Claro from a vendor the same day. Jeff sent them an email asking if he could get a list of box codes so he could pick which one he wanted. They said they would, but never did. Fast forward to yesterday. Mine were delivered, but Jeff wasn't home to sign for his, so they left him a delivery attempt note. Right off the bat, Jeff wanted to know what box code I got, so I sent him a picture. He was so stoked. Awesome box code and year! Stands to reason that he'd hopefully get the same due to his box probably coming from the same master case.
7A6CBEC5-3723-46BD-9C48-5EA2154BB1D2.jpeg
He gets his box this afternoon and sends me an angry text.
77740A51-7A85-4294-A308-6B447EFB153B.pngA8C5CBEE-0916-40C6-AA90-E7B8742F8A29.png

Jeff doesn't know it yet, but he will when he reads this post. But, this is the actual box code I got.
06ACB183-DE94-4661-BA17-0A3BFCC62A74.jpeg
I sent him a picture of another box from my collection I got a few years ago.

You sir are a world class douchebag!
I am sitting here giggling as I type this. Jeff @CigarStone and I both each bought a box QDO Coronas Claro from a vendor the same day. Jeff sent them an email asking if he could get a list of box codes so he could pick which one he wanted. They said they would, but never did. Fast forward to yesterday. Mine were delivered, but Jeff wasn't home to sign for his, so they left him a delivery attempt note. Right off the bat, Jeff wanted to know what box code I got, so I sent him a picture. He was so stoked. Awesome box code and year! Stands to reason that he'd hopefully get the same due to his box probably coming from the same master case.
View attachment 66113
View attachment 66114View attachment 66115

Jeff doesn't know it yet, but he will when he reads this post. But, this is the actual box code I got.
View attachment 66116

View attachment 66113
View attachment 66114View attachment 66115

View attachment 66116
John I appreciate you working to keep Jeff humble :)

I'm happy I got home and washed the "car dealer" off of me. Why are they all such skeevebags?

I called yesterday to make an appointment to see a particular car.

They transfer me to Esther, who says "come in tomorrow at 10AM and ask for me".

I call this morning to confirm my appointment and they tell me Esther doesn't work on Friday's

So they transfer me to Hillary, who says she will have the car ready in 30 minutes.

I get there 30 minutes later and Hillary isn't available and the car isn't ready.

Deshaun greets me and says he will go get the car ... it's 1/2 mile away at the end of their lot and covered in snow.

I see Deshaun come back to the showroom to get a battery pack because the battery is dead.

When he finally arrives with the car 20 minutes later, I said "dead battery?"? To which he replies, "yeah that happens when it's cold" REALLY?

Why are they all such skeevebags?