• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

the Final has been graded, and I got an A on that test, which gives me an A for the semester in that Class. I also have A's in my other two classes, so I ended this semester with straight A's! I'm so happy right now. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter for my future continuing education, but its a matter of pride for me!

intro-1507658461.jpg

I bought a 22 pound whole short loin today for $8.48/pound and had them cut it into 1 1/4" steaks. I got 14 huge porterhouse and/or T-bones that normally cost $12 - $15/pound.

Dinner tonight will be good!

With all the red clay in Virginia, it's crazy hard to have a nice lawn here. Been hitting it hard with aeration, over seeding, topsoil, fertilizer, and pre-emergent since last fall. Just starting to see the fruits of my labor. 😍 Wish I had a before photo to share. The difference is striking!
image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks guys, really appreciate it! Very proud of her! It’s had its moments but she did great, and a lot better than I have ever done, and probably ever will do.

Outstanding! Congrats!

Bring a tear to your eye?
We will just say it was a moving experience. ;’)

And a long one..what a day. Got up at 4am, had to pick my parents up, which my dad ended up not feeling well enough to go, but they are east of me and campus is quite a bit west of us both!

I tried to get a room, oh about a year ago…and they were already booked..but was all worth it in the end!

I feel bad that due to timing, I couldn’t get my wife to her friends son ceremony (without too much detail, essentially my wife’s godson) but everyone was quite done at that point. I offered to drop her off and drive 2 hours to drop my mom off and 2 hours back to pick her up, but she opted out. He was a different discipline so his was at 4:00 pm.

I’m not sure I would have been able to pull it off, because I would have had to drive back again after..but would have gave it quite the effort haha.

We will just say it was a moving experience. ;’)

And a long one..what a day. Got up at 4am, had to pick my parents up, which my dad ended up not feeling well enough to go, but they are east of me and campus is quite a bit west of us both!

I tried to get a room, oh about a year ago…and they were already booked..but was all worth it in the end!

I feel bad that due to timing, I couldn’t get my wife to her friends son ceremony (without too much detail, essentially my wife’s godson) but everyone was quite done at that point. I offered to drop her off and drive 2 hours to drop my mom off and 2 hours back to pick her up, but she opted out. He was a different discipline so his was at 4:00 pm.

I’m not sure I would have been able to pull it off, because I would have had to drive back again after..but would have gave it quite the effort haha.
This man Families.