• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Happy to say that I am leaving shortly for a four day golf outing. This will be the ultimate test of whether or not I can maintain the new swing.

This is an outing that I started gong to 40 years ago, needless to say, there will be awesome stories told and memories shared.😇
Have fun, can't wait to hear the stories from this one!

Have fun, can't wait to hear the stories from this one!
Okay

Tom and Erik were the two slowest people on the planet and they are rooming together. We are waiting for them to go out!

I get a golf ball, throw it at their second floor door, Tom opens the door and it hits him square in the forehead.

Tom turns to Erik and says "I just got hit in the head with a golf ball"

I have a neighbor leaving these little ducks around the hood. The duck goes by Arturo. He sends his greetings to CP. We're enjoying some great scotch and an Olmec from Foundation. Great combo.View attachment 69630

Alright Joe, I feel like I should know, but don't.. what's the steel thing at far left.. a.. punch, center punch? A poker maybe, PerfectDraw?

ETA: Got it. 👍

Screenshot_20230624-160059_Gallery.jpg

I'm used to seeing the brass colored ones.

Last edited:
Alright Joe, I feel like I should know, but don't.. what's the steel thing at far left.. a.. punch, center punch? A poker maybe, PerfectDraw?

ETA: Got it. 👍

View attachment 69677

I'm used to seeing the brass colored ones.
Pretty much a 4 in 1 tool with two punches, a draw enhancer (similar to perfect draw, but not as nice), and a nub. I got it off Amazon for 20 plus a couple years back.

Having lunch Wednesday with my "granddaughter." I haven't seen her in a year. She is my ex girlfriends granddaughter, but still considers me as her joepa. Then going to a local cigar lounge with some good friends.

My Grandson, graduated from Grammar School last week, winning several awards. Amongst them were the Outstanding Academic Award, Scholar Athlete Award, Leadership Award but the one he is most proud of is he was named the Most Outstanding Classmate by his classmates. Needless to say ‘Big Poppa’ is very proud of this well rounded young man.5EE536CE-C677-4B96-BCFE-85662E15BF9F.jpeg