• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Got backsplash installed in new house wife is so happy. View attachment 69842View attachment 69843View attachment 69844

Are there plans for drawer/cupboard handles? I like the sleek look, but there's definitely something to be said for handles to keep everything clean. Some brushed nickel hardware would go really well on those.. and keep pasta-sauced fingers off the paint.

I know for kitchen renos, sharp contrasts are the "thing" right now. In that regard, I think something like champagne gold hardware would really pop against the current scheme. It would compliment the new backsplash quite nicely. Again, that's going with the current trend.

Personally, I'd do the brushed nickel if doing hardware. Regardless, it looks great already.. plus you've already achieved your goal: happy wife, happy life! 👍

Are there plans for drawer/cupboard handles? I like the sleek look, but there's definitely something to be said for handles to keep everything clean. Some brushed nickel hardware would go really well on those.. and keep pasta-sauced fingers off the paint.

I know for kitchen renos, sharp contrasts are the "thing" right now. In that regard, I think something like champagne gold hardware would really pop against the current scheme. It would compliment the new backsplash quite nicely. Again, that's going with the current trend.

Personally, I'd do the brushed nickel if doing hardware. Regardless, it looks great already.. plus you've already achieved your goal: happy wife, happy life! 👍
Already bought brush Nickel handles just haven't installed them yet

20230702_213528.jpg

Back