• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I had a lady from dating site ask me how I could live with myself for shooting deer.

I explained, in extreme detail, to her that if she really cared about the animal she would do enough research to understand that without hunting, the entire herd would die from mal-nutrition.

She actually thanked me for helping her understand, I thought it was a pleasant victory.😁

And to add on that, without herd culling, chronic wasting disease would proliferate and make mad cow disease seem like the sniffles. Not to mention, just here in WI alone, tens of thousands of pounds of venison is donated to food banks and pantries statewide.

Venison is a delicious protein rich in B-vitamins, iron, and other essential vitamins and minerals. It's also estimated that our annual cull saves dozens, if not hundreds, of lives due to automobile accidents. I've personally hit deer 3 different times in my life, once on a snowmobile.

If it weren't for hunting, our whole ecosystem would be out of wack. If anything, we could probably stand to issue more tags than what we do.

And to add on that, without herd culling, chronic wasting disease would proliferate and make mad cow disease seem like the sniffles. Not to mention, just here in WI alone, tens of thousands of pounds of venison is donated to food banks and pantries statewide.

Venison is a delicious protein rich in B-vitamins, iron, and other essential vitamins and minerals. It's also estimated that our annual cull saves dozens, if not hundreds, of lives due to automobile accidents. I've personally hit deer 3 different times in my life, once on a snowmobile.

If it weren't for hunting, our whole ecosystem would be out of wack. If anything, we could probably stand to issue more tags than what we do.
Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada; look at me, look at me, look at me. I type really long answers because I have a severe inferiority complex and I just know that the more I type, the more people will think I am smart and cool. Ya see, I haven’t actually been diagnosed with dickheaditis but that’s just because I know I am smarter than any doctor. I never did well on multiple choice tests because when I told the teacher I needed more paper to write my answers, he just told me to STFU!

I know everything there is to know about everything and I am so much cooler than any of the members here who, unlike me, have earned their status. If you don’t believe me, just ask me! Or maybe I will write another really long, totally boring, response to show that I am so cool and so smart. Or I will just prove my point by bringing up my good buddy who had to leave this forum because of totally inappropriate posts; I will even show the text messages between he and I to further prove that I am right and everybody else is wrong!

People have told me to STFU my entire life, but I am smarter and cooler than they are. I’m so cool and so smart that I am actually incapable of seeing that I have ever been wrong, and therefore have never had to apologize for anything in my life! When people tell me I am an asshole, and to STFU, I just click on “like” to show that I am so much cooler than they are.

I went to Cuba once (probably a lie) and after a couple days, I knew more than anyone about Cuban cigars. Actually, I have been everywhere in the world. I built a walk in humidor (probably another lie) and posted a hundred pictures just to show how cool I am. I actually got those pictures from the internet but I know if I ever did build a walk-in it would be really cool …… like me.

Now I know that the reason most people don’t interact with me is because they are intimidated by me and my coolness. I even showed @AVB Ray that I am actually the one and only “Jesus of Cool” by telling him his posts of beautiful naked women smoking cigars are inappropriate for this CIGAR forum; this is mainly because I have a problem with young gorgeous women …… that’s how fucking cool I am!

I certainly hope this shows you just how smart and cool I am! But if you’re not convinced, PM me, I will be happy to explain it in more detail.

Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada; look at me, look at me, look at me. I type really long answers because I have a severe inferiority complex and I just know that the more I type, the more people will think I am smart and cool. Ya see, I haven’t actually been diagnosed with dickheaditis but that’s just because I know I am smarter than any doctor. I never did well on multiple choice tests because when I told the teacher I needed more paper to write my answers, he just told me to STFU!

I know everything there is to know about everything and I am so much cooler than any of the members here who, unlike me, have earned their status. If you don’t believe me, just ask me! Or maybe I will write another really long, totally boring, response to show that I am so cool and so smart. Or I will just prove my point by bringing up my good buddy who had to leave this forum because of totally inappropriate posts; I will even show the text messages between he and I to further prove that I am right and everybody else is wrong!

People have told me to STFU my entire life, but I am smarter and cooler than they are. I’m so cool and so smart that I am actually incapable of seeing that I have ever been wrong, and therefore have never had to apologize for anything in my life! When people tell me I am an asshole, and to STFU, I just click on “like” to show that I am so much cooler than they are.

I went to Cuba once (probably a lie) and after a couple days, I knew more than anyone about Cuban cigars. Actually, I have been everywhere in the world. I built a walk in humidor (probably another lie) and posted a hundred pictures just to show how cool I am. I actually got those pictures from the internet but I know if I ever did build a walk-in it would be really cool …… like me.

Now I know that the reason most people don’t interact with me is because they are intimidated by me and my coolness. I even showed @AVB Ray that I am actually the one and only “Jesus of Cool” by telling him his posts of beautiful naked women smoking cigars are inappropriate for this CIGAR forum; this is mainly because I have a problem with young gorgeous women …… that’s how fucking cool I am!

I certainly hope this shows you just how smart and cool I am! But if you’re not convinced, PM me, I will be happy to explain it in more detail.

Tldr.

Why the fuck can't both of you ignore each other? There is an ignore feature, for this very reason.
Sorry brother. I'm just sick of his bullshit and I don't like to put people on ignore because it interrupts the flow of posts and threads.

Why the fuck can't both of you ignore each other? There is an ignore feature, for this very reason.

I never did because I don't get a bug up my ass over every post Jeff makes. I'm not sure why he hasn't utilized the ignore.. despite saying he has numerous times.

I'm not here to get worked up on a daily basis over someone else's posts.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm happy to report that I found out over the weekend that I'm gonna be an uncle.. again! 🥳👍

I don’t know that the ‘ignore’ function has been good for the forum. We no longer have to deal with our problems.

I actually got those pictures from the internet but I know if I ever did build a walk-in it would be really cool ……

Got flooring done. Just gotta stain and get rest of shelving up. Glad we squeezed in several nice days over past week or so.

20231003_180241.jpg

20231003_180208.jpg

And I can get this area rug in just about any dimensions.. so gonna have that take up a good amount of floor space.

Resized_S63c9abe605284a3b8877193aff1612b4Z.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_001.jpeg

Should really tie the room together.. man!

Got flooring done. Just gotta stain and get rest of shelving up. Glad we squeezed in several nice days over past week or so.

View attachment 73316

View attachment 73317

And I can get this area rug in just about any dimensions.. so gonna have that take up a good amount of floor space.

View attachment 73318

Should really tie the room together.. man!
You remind me of a guy I used to know. He went fishing once and caught a lantern, it was still lit!

He's almost as full of shit as you are!