• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

This is a pre-owned half-inch air impact that was given to me more than 20 years ago. All it needed was a good WD40 soak to get it up and running.

Fast forward to the present, and it was having issues. Thankfully, an el cheapo rebuild kit (eBay $14) did the trick. AND, no leftover parts !

(happy dance)

And now, it's time to get busy. 😜

1000005272.jpg

This is a pre-owned half-inch air impact that was given to me more than 20 years ago. All it needed was a good WD40 soak to get it up and running.

Fast forward to the present, and it was having issues. Thankfully, an el cheapo rebuild kit (eBay $14) did the trick. AND, no leftover parts !

(happy dance)

And now, it's time to get busy. 😜

View attachment 72935
Just out of curiosity, are there stories behind each of those license tags, or are they just a collection? Do you have one from Hawaii? Want one from Hawaii?

Just out of curiosity, are there stories behind each of those license tags, or are they just a collection? Do you have one from Hawaii? Want one from Hawaii?
I have a motorcycle tag from Hawaii. :) and I am always looking for more (cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, whatever) !

No real story behind the license plates. Most of them were donated. Nearly all of the motorcycle tags were donated by motorcycle forum members.

Been collecting for about 20 years now !

I have a motorcycle tag from Hawaii. :) and I am always looking for more (cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, whatever) !

No real story behind the license plates. Most of them were donated. Nearly all of the motorcycle tags were donated by motorcycle forum members.

Been collecting for about 20 years now !
PM me your address, pls.

My kid sis is moving in, finds a box buried in a spare room closet.. asks, do you need these or should I pitch them? I've been looking for these cans of butane for over 5 years!! Thought they were long gone.. just put some in cheapo lighter.. fired right up! 👍🔥 😆

20230924_033507.jpg

Gave me a good chuckle when I saw this sticker this morning. Obviously, Washington Football Team has a better flow, but someone in marketing knew exactly what they were doing when designing this three letter acronym sticker.
IMG_8927.jpeg
Pretty much how we all felt during the Dan Snyder ownership era.

I had a lady from dating site ask me how I could live with myself for shooting deer.

I explained, in extreme detail, to her that if she really cared about the animal she would do enough research to understand that without hunting, the entire herd would die from mal-nutrition.

She actually thanked me for helping her understand, I thought it was a pleasant victory.😁

I had a lady from dating site ask me how I could live with myself for shooting deer.

I explained, in extreme detail, to her that if she really cared about the animal she would do enough research to understand that without hunting, the entire herd would die from mal-nutrition.

She actually thanked me for helping her understand, I thought it was a pleasant victory.😁
Hope you invited her out for a meat and root oil injection.